Calling out pBills

[idiot] HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! ANDREW BREITBART!!!! GO WATCH MORE FOX NEWS!!!!!![\idiot]

I posted a little while ago about union leadership recommending financial products to their membership that were clearly inferior. So inferior that the union leadership didn't purchase them for themselves. They did get millions of dollars in fees though for recommending the products. It took much badgering to get pBrain to admit that there was something wrong there. Of course though, it was an "isolated incident".

Actually I think he's the woman who asked what percentage of the population needs to be involved in something for it to be considered a revolution. :wacko:

30%. By which I mean, of course, 33%. Which is actually a third. Or 100% if you prefer. But if they give 110%, that would actually be 200% in VABills math. Until you remeasure, and it regresses to 28.57142857% (i.e. 1/3.5).

30%. By which I mean, of course, 33%. Which is actually a third. Or 100% if you prefer. But if they give 110%, that would actually be 200% in VABills math. Until you remeasure, and it regresses to 28.57142857% (i.e. 1/3.5).

Regardless of the actual percentage the real question is do I have the right to kick them in the nutz?

That's a calling out? This seems more like the post of a paranoid right-wingnut.

To-may-to, to-mah-to...

What exactly are you expecting him to explain? You did get a rise from wacka and 3rdnlong though.

Kinda obviates "seems", doesn't it?

That's a calling out? This seems more like the post of a paranoid right-wingnut.

What exactly are you expecting him to explain? You did get a rise from wacka and 3rdnlong though.

If youve sepnt more than a minute on PPP, you would get it. Everyone else sure did.

#Itsyounotme

I'm sure it will be just explained away as an "isolated example".

You are right. So one a-hole condones violence means all union members are promoting and teaching activists to be violent? No. This guy is wrong on so many levels. Every educational/training event I have been a part of promoted activism through use of the media, contacting the elected officials, staging rally's, etc. Not one talks about violence.

Now on to 3rd...

I posted a little while ago about union leadership recommending financial products to their membership that were clearly inferior. So inferior that the union leadership didn't purchase them for themselves. They did get millions of dollars in fees though for recommending the products. It took much badgering to get pBrain to admit that there was something wrong there. Of course though, it was an "isolated incident".

I never said that it was an isolated incident. Most organizations, not just unions will promote company's that are pro their organization/union. ie: Union Plus. Just because they promote it does not mean that they HAVE to use the service. Just like the person does NOT have use the service either. That has been my stance from the very beginning.. no badgering was ever needed by you.

I do love how I am being "called out" on this though. Should I now find a tea party angry mob video or a video of some other moron and say that represents everything you believe in?

You are right. So one a-hole condones violence means all union members are promoting and teaching activists to be violent? No. This guy is wrong on so many levels. Every educational/training event I have been a part of promoted activism through use of the media, contacting the elected officials, staging rally's, etc. Not one talks about violence.

Now on to 3rd...

I never said that it was an isolated incident. Most organizations, not just unions will promote company's that are pro their organization/union. ie: Union Plus. Just because they promote it does not mean that they HAVE to use the service. Just like the person does NOT have use the service either. That has been my stance from the very beginning.. no badgering was ever needed by you.

I do love how I am being "called out" on this though. Should I now find a tea party angry mob video or a video of some other moron and say that represents everything you believe in?

Listen, you dipschit, I said the union officials recommended a product to their membership that was clearly inferior because they in effect were getting kickbacks for recommending it. The union officials didn't purchase the product for themselves because they knew it was inferior. And yes, I had to badger you to admit that it was wrong, but all you would do was come up with the same old schit "they didn't have to use it" , in order to defend unions.

Listen, you dipschit, I said the union officials recommended a product to their membership that was clearly inferior because they in effect were getting kickbacks for recommending it. The union officials didn't purchase the product for themselves because they knew it was inferior. And yes, I had to badger you to admit that it was wrong, but all you would do was come up with the same old schit "they didn't have to use it" , in order to defend unions.

dipschit... nice. And you wonder why people don't listen to you or take you seriously. The funny thing here is that you and your little buddies believe that actions of the few represent a whole group. Such a horrible philosophy.

Edited by pBills

dipschit... nice. And you wonder why people don't listen to you or take you seriously. The funny thing here is that you and your little buddies believe that actions of the few represent a whole group. Such a horrible philosophy.

Unless you're talking about Republicans.

There are cases where they HAVE to use that service. For instance I've come across many 403b and 457 deferred comp plans that absolutely suck. And the members have no choice. They want to contribute to their retirment those are their only work based options. I don't know if I blame the unions for those but if they're there to look out for their members they sure are falling down on the job with these plans.

When you misrepresent what you have said in the past you deserve to be called a dipschit. YOU are stating that people don't take ME seriously? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you misrepresent what you have said in the past you deserve to be called a dipschit. YOU are stating that people don't take ME seriously? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not misrepresenting what I have said in the past. Most of your posts start out by denigrating someone you know will disagree with you. ie: dipschit

Which leads to..... No people do not take you seriously and yes you are funny.