MMMMMMM Diane Lane

JarHeadJim

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps this would be the moment in life where it dawns on stevestojan that women aren't necessarily "old" once they hit 30.  :)

Diane Lane is amazing.....I'd take her over any of the gang of 20 yo pop-tarts.

162493[/snapback]

Nope. Still hasn't hit me.

All I'm saying is, to me, a woman who is 16 years my senior is going to seem "old".. sorry. When I'm 80, and still pimping around in my 2059, 4-wheel-drive electric scooter, the 96 year old woman on the sidewalk ahead of me going 2MPH with her blinker on will still seem old.

Nope. Still hasn't hit me.

All I'm saying is, to me, a woman who is 16 years my senior is going to seem "old".. sorry. When I'm 80, and still pimping around in my 2059, 4-wheel-drive electric scooter, the 96 year old woman on the sidewalk ahead of me going 2MPH with her blinker on will still seem old.

162526[/snapback]

You don't know good tail 'til you've had older tail. No matter how good the girls are your age, they're 10 times better when they're older.

There are even some poor misguided fools who think that 50 isn't old.  There is a God.  :)

162520[/snapback]

It doesn't seem to be as old as it used to be. At least not since I turned 50 a couple years ago.

You don't know good tail 'til you've had older tail. No matter how good the girls are your age, they're 10 times better when they're older.

162539[/snapback]

Can I get an amen...I was 23, she was 36. I get three quarters husky just thinking about it.