Potential Trade with the Pats?

all those past Pats/Bills trades have worked out so well...

No worries, the Pats almost never trade up, they trade back to get more 2nd round picks and to obtain more draft choices for the next year.

Look at the recent history of the Patriots 2nd rounders, they get more starters and value out of all those 2nd rounders then the bills do with their 1st round top 10-15 draft choices

No worries, the Pats almost never trade up, they trade back to get more 2nd round picks and to obtain more draft choices for the next year.

Look at the recent history of the Patriots 2nd rounders, they get more starters and value out of all those 2nd rounders then the bills do with their 1st round top 10-15 draft choices

Brady isn't getting any younger. If they don't win another title, people will look back and say the Pats were stupid for constantly stock-piling future picks and not giving Brady more help. It totally goes against the Pats nature, but if they did offer #17, #28, and #33 for #3, I'd definitely take it. Bills have tons of needs and this could speed up the rebuilding process by at least a year.

For the 17th, 28th, and 33rd picks in the draft I would be all over it. We would be in line for Watt or Jordan @ #17, grab Carimi @ #28, Rudolph @ #33, Reed @ #34, and follow that up with Sheppard @ #68. That draft would be huge for us.

Brady isn't getting any younger. If they don't win another title, people will look back and say the Pats were stupid for constantly stock-piling future picks and not giving Brady more help. It totally goes against the Pats nature, but if they did offer #17, #28, and #33 for #3, I'd definitely take it. Bills have tons of needs and this could speed up the rebuilding process by at least a year.

The Patriots had a 3rd string QB behind Doug Flutie, a guy in Matt Cassel who hadn't started a football game at QB since high school and he takes over for an injured Tom Brady in the season opener who tore his ACL-MCL and would be out for the season. This kid goes on to take the Patriots to an 11-5 season and in the final game he beats the Buffalo Bills 13-0 in a mini hurricane at RW stadium. The point is the Patriots could probably plug in QB's JP Losman or Trent Edwards and still have a winning season and sweep the Buffalo Bills,they will find a replacement for Brady and keep winning.

The Pats didn't get where they are by screwing themselves over draft picks, in fact the opposite. They wouldn't give up that many picks because nobody this year grades high enough for them to do that, Suh graded way better last year then anyone does this year. Besides, I think it would blow up their pay scale thinking. They are always trading back and outta the first round to save money and still obtain quality talent.

Lastly, due to the total ineptitude of this franchise and their respective decade of bad drafting, poor scouting and overall wrong choices. What makes you think this Buffalo Bills staff would obtain even one starter with those 3 choices, about the best player the bills have selected the last few years was a guard who they took with a first round pick.

Not venting at you BR, just frustrated by how one team can be so damn good all the time and the team I root for so damn bad...

Edited by Harvey lives

For the 17th, 28th, and 33rd picks in the draft I would be all over it. We would be in line for Watt or Jordan @ #17, grab Carimi @ #28, Rudolph @ #33, Reed @ #34, and follow that up with Sheppard @ #68. That draft would be huge for us.

If this is your idea of talking dirty.....it's working.

Knowing the Pats, they probably found a weakness in Dareus and know a way to exploit it and are "baiting" us into taking him so they can continue to kick our A** and laugh at us every year just like they have been! A-holes! I HATE THEM!