Whiny b*tch

School administrators were within their rights to discipline a high-school junior who called them "douchebags" on her blog, a Manhattan appeals court ruled today.

Avery Doninger, now 20, sued her principal and schools superintendent after she was barred from running for senior-class secretary at Lewis S. Mills High School in Burlington, Conn., over the 2007 Internet insult.

Seriously? That went all the way to the appeals court? As a First Amendment issue? Seriously?

:wallbash:

And what did little Missy learn here. That in real lief your actions have consequences. Try calling your boss a douchebag.

i could not agree more. What's even more interesting outside of the legal determination .... whatever happened to civility and respect for older people in positions of authority? If I had done what she did the only reason I would have had to interact with the court would be because my parents were turned in for whopping my :censored: for being so disrespectful. I really feel for teachers and other people who have to deal with kids who are not taught about acceptable standards of behavior.

Not unlike a kid at the grocery store the other day running around screaming while pulling stuff off of shelves. The mother did nothing to stop the child and didn't lift a finger to pick up after it either. Just unreal.

And what did little Missy learn here. That in real lief your actions have consequences. Try calling your boss a douchebag.

Agreed.

But on the other side, it's nice to see the school's administrators acting in an adult manner in this situation.

They could have just canceled whatever music even this was, and dealt with the emails, whiny students, and the other crap. But instead, they made the wise decision to escalate the matter unnecessarily by not allowing this girl on some frivolous student association that wouldn't really have made a difference in the outcome of anything because she called them douchebags.

And at the end of the day, it likely ended up with some extra court costs to defend this unnecessary position.

Good job on both sides (parents included).

Seems like my parents would have beaten the **** outta me had I publicly called the schools administrators douchebags, even if they were completely wrong. Ahh the good ol' days.

Seems like my parents would have beaten the **** outta me had I publicly called the schools administrators douchebags, even if they were completely wrong. Ahh the good ol' days.

My parents would have done the same, then gone to the school administrators and said "What the !@#$'s wrong with you douchebags?"

Agreed.

But on the other side, it's nice to see the school's administrators acting in an adult manner in this situation.

They could have just canceled whatever music even this was, and dealt with the emails, whiny students, and the other crap. But instead, they made the wise decision to escalate the matter unnecessarily by not allowing this girl on some frivolous student association that wouldn't really have made a difference in the outcome of anything because she called them douchebags.

And at the end of the day, it likely ended up with some extra court costs to defend this unnecessary position.

Good job on both sides (parents included).

Good luck with that these days. She didn't become an arrogant, stuck-up, little B word all on her own. She'd fit right in with the players union.

My parents would have done the same, then gone to the school administrators and said "What the !@#$'s wrong with you douchebags?"

Ah the good ole days when our parents played both sides of the fence just to !@#$ with us. Or as they called it....teaching us a lesson.

You could be my brother...

Our parents' generation, Republican or Democrat, generally shared a common intolerance for useless, time-wasting bull ****.

Probably because they didn't have internet message boards...

Our parents' generation, Republican or Democrat, generally shared a common intolerance for useless, time-wasting bull ****.

Probably because they didn't have internet message boards...

:worthy::worthy:

The may qualify as the best post I have read ... ever.