MMQB some interesting pre-draft thoughts

Beerball

To move into the top-5, the Pats would have to give up their top 4 picks, and probably more given that there will likely be modified rookie salaries, making the top picks more valuable. Can't see them doing that.

To move into the top-5, the Pats would have to give up their top 4 picks, and probably more given that there will likely be modified rookie salaries, making the top picks more valuable. Can't see them doing that.

If you go by the value chart, newengland's* top 3 picks (17, 28, and 33) would roughly equal the 3rd overall pick. I'd take that trade in a heartbeat if i am Buffalo, but there's no way belicheat* gives up 3 top 33 picks for a single player. To anyone.

If you go by the value chart, newengland's* top 3 picks (17, 28, and 33) would roughly equal the 3rd overall pick. I'd take that trade in a heartbeat if i am Buffalo, but there's no way belicheat* gives up 3 top 33 picks for a single player. To anyone.

That draft value chart becomes moot with the move to more reasonable rookie salaries. There are only so many blue chip players in a draft, and if that blue-chipper isn't getting a ridiculous salary anymore, it makes the pick that much more valuable.

That draft value chart becomes moot with the move to more reasonable rookie salaries. There are only so many blue chip players in a draft, and if that blue-chipper isn't getting a ridiculous salary anymore, it makes the pick that much more valuable.

It was moot before that because the values were never close to what the chart professes

If you go by the value chart, newengland's* top 3 picks (17, 28, and 33) would roughly equal the 3rd overall pick. I'd take that trade in a heartbeat if i am Buffalo, but there's no way belicheat* gives up 3 top 33 picks for a single player. To anyone.,,,,

....for anyone in this draft.

Here's why Bellycheat won't be calling.

NEP* reluctantly trades its 17, 28, and 33 to the Bills for a shot at AJ Green.

DAY 1

1 1 Carolina Cameron Newton QB

1 2 Denver Marcell Dareus DT43

1 3 New England Nick Fairley DE34

1 4 Cincinnati A.J. Green WRF

1 5 Arizona Blaine Gabbert QB

1 6 Cleveland Von Miller OLB43

1 7 San Francisco Patrick Peterson CB

1 8 Tennessee Da'Quan Bowers DE43

1 9 Dallas Tyron Smith OT

1 10 Washington Jake Locker QB

1 11 Houston Robert Quinn OLB34

1 12 Minnesota Julio Jones WRF

1 13 Detroit Prince Amukamara CB

1 14 St Louis Cameron Jordan DE43

1 15 Miami Ryan Mallett QB

1 16 Jacksonville Ryan Kerrigan DE43

1 17 Buffalo J.J. Watt DE34

1 18 San Diego Muhammad Wilkerson DE34

1 19 NY Giants Corey Liuget DT43

1 20 Tampa Bay Justin Houston OLB34

1 21 Kansas City Derek Sherrod OT

1 22 Indianapolis Gabe Carimi OT

1 23 Philadelphia Jimmy Smith CB

1 24 New Orleans Aldon Smith DE43

1 25 Seattle Brandon Harris CB

1 26 Baltimore Leonard Hankerson WRF

1 27 Atlanta Anthony Castonzo OT

1 28 Buffalo Martez Wilson ILB

1 29 Chicago Nate Solder OT

1 30 NY Jets Jabaal Sheard OLB34

1 31 Pittsburgh Stefen Wisniewski OG

1 32 Green Bay Jason Pinkston OT

Buffalo now has shored up DE and ILB, and has the first two picks on Friday night.

Now on sale, in case a team didn't fill a top need and wants to trade with the Bills:

-Mark Ingram RB

-Mason Foster ILB

-Phil Taylor DT34

-Stephen Paea DT43

-Brooks Reed OLB34

-Aaron Williams CB

-Davon House CB

-Jason Pinkston OG

-Christian Ponder QB

-Colin Kaepernick QB

-Andy Dalton QB

-Kyle Rudolph TE

San Francisco and Tennessee, Minnesota, Seattle, and yeah, Buffalo still need a QB. Seattle knows the last of them will be gone by Buffalo's next pick and wants to trade. The price just went up.