SUCK IT, LeBron!!!

ajzepp

Not only has our Lord risen on this day, but my Sixers put the kabosh on LeBron and company for a big win! Yes, I know they are still down 1-3, but that's not the point...

I don't often watch the NBA during the regular season aside from keeping tabs on my Sixers. Then when the playoffs hit I'm all into it. The Sixers were expected to be the doormat of the east this season. We had one legit star who was coming off injury (E. Brand), and the second coming of A.I. was rumored to be on the trading block. On top of that, we have a bunch of former Diaper Dandies manning the back court. This team grew and grew, and sneaked into the 8th seed for the playoffs...today we had three guards - ages 20, 22, and 24 - that led this team back from the brink of elimination. They stood up to LeBron and his boys after getting knocked down, having shots blocked over and over, etc. And in the end, they got the win on Easter Sunday....WOOHOOO!!!!!

I don't expect them to come back and win this series...but Doug Collins said it best: "The first game of the season, we played Miami and our fans came to see them. Today our fans came to see US."

And you guys already know about the Flyers...

God Loves Philadelphia on Easter Sunday baby!!!!!

Not only has our Lord risen on this day, but my Sixers put the kabosh on LeBron and company for a big win! Yes, I know they are still down 1-3, but that's not the point...

I don't often watch the NBA during the regular season aside from keeping tabs on my Sixers. Then when the playoffs hit I'm all into it. The Sixers were expected to be the doormat of the east this season. We had one legit star who was coming off injury (E. Brand), and the second coming of A.I. was rumored to be on the trading block. On top of that, we have a bunch of former Diaper Dandies manning the back court. This team grew and grew, and sneaked into the 8th seed for the playoffs...today we had three guards - ages 20, 22, and 24 - that led this team back from the brink of elimination. They stood up to LeBron and his boys after getting knocked down, having shots blocked over and over, etc. And in the end, they got the win on Easter Sunday....WOOHOOO!!!!!

I don't expect them to come back and win this series...but Doug Collins said it best: "The first game of the season, we played Miami and our fans came to see them. Today our fans came to see US."

And you guys already know about the Flyers...

God Loves Philadelphia on Easter Sunday baby!!!!!

You need to find someone who cares...

I care...was pulling for the sixers, Yankees and Sabres today...2 outta 3 ain't bad...lou Williams hitting that shot was money. Nice game by Evan Turner & Iggy as well!

I was really glad to see Turner hit those two late FTs, too...the kid is gonna be a good one!

Lou Williams was money...so was Jrue Holliday...awesome win!

You need to find someone who cares...

C'mon, grumple stiltskin....feel the FEVER!!!!

The Sixers just prolonged their misery. They (and the Whyners) ain't winning this series.

No misery at all for the Sixers, brother...that win was HUGE today. Everyone knows they won't win the series, and probably won't even win another game. But considering how much this team has grown, it's a HUGE victory!

The Sixers just prolonged their misery. They (and the Whyners) ain't winning this series.

You are likely right, but my Celtics could use a couple of extra days to prepare for the Heat, in round 2. It is going to be a great series, I think. If a few extra days means that Shaq can play...I like the C's chances a little better...thanks Sixers...!@#$ you Flyers!

I care out of default because I hate the Miami Heat and what they stand for so damn much. So I also was very happy to see the Sixers get the win, can't say I agree on the hockey game though :censored:

That'll work :thumbsup: