Larry Johnson starting v. Broncos

KD in CA

This guy was supposed to be big stuff, but has been stuck on the bench behind Priest Holmes the past two years. He gets his first NFL start on Sunday. I've had him on my fantasy bench for two years (of course, I have a playoff bye this week!). He could do some serious damage.....and we certainly need Denver to LOSE!

I doubt they trade him.  Holmes is getting older and starting to get nicked-up quite a bit.

162403[/snapback]

Completely agree. But Vermeil did blast his work ethic just 2 months back. He may not be too keen on staying, unless Vermeil walks. Plus salary cap issues figure in.

Completely agree. But Vermeil did blast his work ethic just 2 months back. He may not be too keen on staying, unless Vermeil walks. Plus salary cap issues figure in.

Vermeil likely will retire. I think this season has taken a toll on him and he sees rebuilding coming. As for LJ, his cap number is manageable and his work ethic doesn't mean as much if he's producing, and maybe he's improved that now that he's starting?

162412[/snapback]

Two TD runs of over 40 yds this past weekend. Work ethic? Can he run the ball or not? Methinks Vermeil is in the beginning stages of Alzheimers...

The Chiefs-Broncos matchup is the second most important game for Bills fans this weekend.

A Denver loss coupled with a Buffalo win would be a big boost to our playoff hopes. Likewise, a Denver win would mean serious trouble.

I hope Arrowhead is really rockin'.

During the KC/TENN game Monday night they showed the footage of Vermeil making the diapers comment, and as far as I'm concerned, Johnson is overreacting. There are clearly better ways of saying he'll need to mature real quickly, but it's not like Parcells called him a "she" or something.