AP: Trump didn't vote in the primary for 21 years

guess the author doesn't realize the General Election is more important....

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gpck3FYItFzb3rZSohO5mJKGextw?docId=2b5e546f640140739c0c59ae3b3129ef

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump says he's considering running in the primary for the Republican presidential nomination, but the real estate mogul didn't vote in primary elections for more than two decades, according to the New York City Board of Elections.

Records also show Trump skipped the 2002 general election, when Republican incumbent Gov. George Pataki defeated Democrat H. Carl McCall, Vazquez said. But Trump told the station he's voted in every general election.

guess the author doesn't realize the General Election is more important....

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gpck3FYItFzb3rZSohO5mJKGextw?docId=2b5e546f640140739c0c59ae3b3129ef

Depends on how you define "important". Most states are competitive in the primaries, but non-competitive in the general. For that reason, you could label the primary as more important.

Candidates generally have to appeal to their parties' base in the primary, and then move toward the center in the general election. The primaries are generally harder to win as a result, and a fine line has to be walked if you're trying to avoid giving up material for the general election but want to still win the primary. Voters also have more say in a primary, as typically only the hardcore voters show up.

Shocker of all shockers..this weekend there are a ton of different pieces on the Donald.

Coordinited effort by the Democratic Media Complex or just a coincidence?

Almost makes you miss the days when the left wing media talked about Palin 24x7.

Funny how sideshows like Al Sharpton were never considered 'representative of the Democratic party' by the same group of talking heads.

Almost makes you miss the days when the left wing media talked about Palin 24x7.

Funny how sideshows like Al Sharpton were never considered 'representative of the Democratic party' by the same group of talking heads.

Shouldn't you be concentrating on getting a deal done in time for the start of the season???

Yes, they're all out to get "The Donald"! :lol:

Yeah that right...out of thin air all the left wing media establishments just happened to follow the same agenda.

Personally, I dont care....I just find it funny that you and your media masters think the same wool you pulled over peoples eyes for decades still works.

Yes, they're all out to get "The Donald"! :lol:

They're not all out get The Donald

They're circling the wagons to protect their product

I just find it funny that you and your media masters think the same wool you pulled over peoples eyes for decades still works.

It does still work and IMO is getting easier as America gets dumberer

Personally, I think The Donald is using America to cheaply expand his product. Who's duping who?

I agree that The Donald is playing this to his advantage.

Meanwhile the spastastic response by the punditry is quite telling just how protective of their product they are.

I agree that The Donald is playing this to his advantage.

Meanwhile the spastastic response by the punditry is quite telling just how protective of their product they are.

So which is worse in this case? Never mind...

I wonder what Fox News has to say about all of this? If you're getting your 'news' from any of the sources referenced or implied in this thread you have no hope!

Shouldn't you be concentrating on getting a deal done in time for the start of the season???

No, I'm concentrating on my Kentucky Derby plans. The players solidarity is crumbling faster than our nation's infrastructure, so all we need to do is wait them out. The threat of missing out on the latest 'bling' once the paychecks stop will have them begging for any deal we give them come July.