I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

no no no...like i said, when i read the other statement that was what immediately came to mind, but like i said, i may be making more out of it being played out in the media than it was...it was a very interesting thought though....see...even with those big words...i done good....no???

Whoops. You're right. Consider my comment withdrawn.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wasn't one of the early scenes of the series the plane crash or helicopter crash? i seem to recall it being played out on tv...of course that was a long time ago that i saw that so i could be misremembering it

I think what you remember was the commercial plane crash over Walters house that was caused by a distracted air traffic controller. The reason he was distracted was it was his daughter that ODed in bed with Jeese.

Good...BE GONE WITH HER! She's the worst part of the show, IMO. Let Walt and marie start banging or something, but I"m tired of Skylar's crap. It takes away from the awesomeness that is Walt "Heisenberg" White

Calling the police and getting a divorce because Walt has a second cell phone? Yeah I wish she would go away. I fast foward as soon as I see her face. Some how I don't find listening to a whiny B word entertaining. She has a nice rack though.

a lot of us have felt the same way about skyler...grit your teeth and stick with her...she does add to the entire story...now walt jr...that's another story...i cannot stand that character one bit :wallbash:

Calling the police and getting a divorce because Walt has a second cell phone? Yeah I wish she would go away. I fast foward as soon as I see her face. Some how I don't find listening to a whiny B word entertaining. She has a nice rack though.

a lot of us have felt the same way about skyler...grit your teeth and stick with her...she does add to the entire story...now walt jr...that's another story...i cannot stand that character one bit :wallbash:

Skyler was a sucktastic character for awhile but now she's starting to Break Bad too. I'm not too interested in her storylines, but they will eventually tie back in with Walt

And Walt Jr :thumbdown: But how awesome would it be to get him into the business? I mean seriously dude, who would expect to see a crippled kid with braces involved in the meth trade?

Skyler was a sucktastic character for awhile but now she's starting to Break Bad too. I'm not too interested in her storylines, but they will eventually tie back in with Walt

And Walt Jr :thumbdown: But how awesome would it be to get him into the business? I mean seriously dude, who would expect to see a crippled kid with braces involved in the meth trade?

Especially since meth heads have notoriously bad teeth.

Totally...and then when Walt gets a rare moment of sexual aggression and wants to make sweet, sweet love to his wife, what does she do? She makes him feel like he's a rapist or something...I guess Walt wasn't quite as tender as the guy she was CHEATING with...I can't stand that biatch...I wish she and her sister had been visiting Hector that day.

Ah, come on. Marie is great. She really didn't have your guys' sympathy when dealing with Hank last season? I think Betsy Brandt does an awesome job with a character that honestly doesn't get enough attention from the writers.

Marie's a ditz. She's got rocks in her head.

Or is that minerals?

Ah, come on. Marie is great. She really didn't have your guys' sympathy when dealing with Hank last season? I think Betsy Brandt does an awesome job with a character that honestly doesn't get enough attention from the writers.

I think they are both fine actresses...and their storylines, as much as some seem to hate them, are what gives the show a sense of realism, and make you bleive that Walter White would make the rotten choices he made... but, I alwats notice a trend, most here have very little tolerance for female characters in their "guy shows".

For you Saul fans, a possible spinoff:

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/breaking-bad-creator-vince-gilligan-says-hes-thinking-about-a-saul-goodman-spinoff-20120718#.UAgxhKN5mSM

Edited by Buftex

I think they are both fine actresses...and their storylines, as much as some seem to hate them, are what gives the show a sense of realism, and make you bleive that Walter White would make the rotten choices he made... but, I alwats notice a trend, most here have very little tolerance for female characters in their "guy shows".

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/breaking-bad-creator-vince-gilligan-says-hes-thinking-about-a-saul-goodman-spinoff-20120718#.UAgxhKN5mSM

Fine actresses, or just being whiny B word's? It's not acting if that's what you are.

Walt Jr > AJ from the Sopranos

Also, Breaking Bad > Sopranos,

new king of 1-hr television shows

It's not just here. Everybody whines about how Skyler is a cheater, but seem to forgive Walt for putting his family's life in jeopardy (including his infant daughter) every single day.

I personally like/dislike characters based on how well they're played. Skyler is meant to be grating, I believe, but some people can't seem to separate her from Anna Gunn.

Fine actresses, or just being whiny B word's? It's not acting if that's what you are.

Like this.

I personally like/dislike characters based on how well they're played. Skyler is meant to be grating, I believe, but some people can't seem to separate her from Anna Gunn.

Like this.

I have no idea who Anna Gunn is. I just could do without Skyler. Why would you want a perennial character to be "grating?"