I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

I think it's fear of Walt mixed with her experience seeing Ted in the hospital. Skyler was fine when her involvement was just laundering money, but once she "saw how the sausage was made", so to speak, it freaked her out. Seems like she's going through PTSD.

I would never take such enjoyment seeing someone in real life going through that, of course, but I can't help it...from a character/entertainment standpoint, I love what Gilligan is doing with her this season :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh, and my obligatory Walt Jr. rant....what a tool he is... "yeah mom, h...h...how are you feeling..." "yeah mmmom...join us..." god damn does he grate my last nerve...and I am not making fun of the disease, I am making fun of the over the top acting that douche does....aaarrrrggghhhhh..... :censored:

oh, and my obligatory Walt Jr. rant....what a tool he is... "yeah mom, h...h...how are you feeling..." "yeah mmmom...join us..." god damn does he grate my last nerve...and I am not making fun of the disease, I am making fun of the over the top acting that douche does....aaarrrrggghhhhh..... :censored:

omg lmao

So do you guys think Skylar is freaked because some strange guy named Heisenberg has moved into her home?

I think Gilligan must like me considering how he's written Skylar so far...just a couple brief minutes of her mental breakdown each episode so far...then back to the real stars of the show. I dig it :thumbsup:

I agree. Just a few fast forward minutes of the upset/shocked/weepy M/S twins then to the meat and potato's of the show.

As far as Walters remark to Jeese about Victor flying to close to the sun, he was obviously not at all happy about the way Mike split the cash. In fact when he asked Jeese about how he felt, and Jeese went on about his GF, Walt interrupted and said"no this" and held up the money bag. Then he brought up Victor and said maybe Gus did not kill him as a example after all but because he over stepped his boundaries.

I think Walt is entertaining the idea of killing Mike and bounced the idea off Jeese in a hidden fashion.

Edit: Sage your link is broken.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

:lol:

I thought he really does have MS though.

I agree. Just a few fast forward minutes of the upset/shocked/weepy M/S twins then to the meat and potato's of the show.

As far as Walters remark to Jeese about Victor flying to close to the sun, he was obviously not at all happy about the way Mike split the cash. In fact when he asked Jeese about how he felt, and Jeese went on about his GF, Walt interrupted and said"no this" and held up the money bag. Then he brought up Victor and said maybe Gus did not kill him as a example after all but because he over stepped his boundaries.

I think Walt is entertaining the idea of killing Mike and bounced the idea off Jeese in a hidden fashion.

Edit: Sage your link is broken.

Thanks. Fixed.

Thanks. Fixed.

That's better. Very good write up by the way. Interesting that you came to the same conclusion I did-Mike or Walt will die at the others hands. I vote Walt to try first. Mike is cutting a fat hog, paying off old debt's with Walts and Jeese's cut. Walt is plainly pissed at this.

They really do have a way of making you hang on the next episode.

i don't think he does, but i could be mistaken

turns out he does have a mild case of MS....i still think he plays a really obnoxious little goody goody prick.....he does portray the disease very well...its just his character that bugs the piss out of me

:lol:

I thought he really does have MS though.

Edited by The Poojer

That's better. Very good write up by the way. Interesting that you came to the same conclusion I did-Mike or Walt will die at the others hands. I vote Walt to try first. Mike is cutting a fat hog, paying off old debt's with Walts and Jeese's cut. Walt is plainly pissed at this.

They really do have a way of making you hang on the next episode.

Thanks for reading. I think you're right...Walt may not be Gus Fring, but he's still a guy right now whose cross hairs you don't want to be in.

Mike certainly knows Walt is a snake in the grass, but he underestimates the depth of his cunning and resourcefulness. And then you have Jesse caught in the middle, who both guys are fond of.

turns out he does have a mild case of MS....i still think he plays a really obnoxious little goody goody prick.....he does portray the disease very well...its just his character that bugs the piss out of me

I guess the reason why he doesn't bother me is because he's sort of the anti-walt. He's like the innocent, good-hearted, calm-in-nature polar opposite of Big W. I love the contrast between them when they have scenes together, such as the one this last episode where they were watching Scarface. I also like the scenes where we're sort of "in on it" with Walt, and the other character(s) just have no clue...it's like being privy to a really big secret and enjoying being one of the very few who know what it is. I have to admit, though, the way some of you guys phrase your dislike for him makes me piss myself.

Interesting, I happen to like Walt Jr. Especially after he called his mom a B word.

Walt may not be Gus Fring

"Just because you shoot Jesse James...doesn't make you Jesse James" -Mike

loved that line

What Mike doesn't realize, however, is that while Walt may not be Jesse James, he MAY be Genghis Khan :ph34r:

(or at least a honey badger)

Edited by ajzepp

It's just like, if Walt offs Mike... who the hell would run the business side? Who would supply the methlamine?

The thing of it, tho, is that why go to that length? If Walt and Jesse simply tell Mike that the deal is over and they want to go their separate ways, what's stopping a bloodless split? I mean, Mike didn't want in on it in the first place... until the $ got RICOed. I suppose now that Mike is in a hard spot WRT his so-called legacy people and he needs to keep them quiet.

I just wonder who that veiled threat was intended for. I thought it was kind of directed at Jesse, who now can cook on his own, knows the lab equipment and was suggesting schematics to fit in the roadie trunks.... Mike's relationship with Jesse formed last season might put him in a spot to try to get Jesse on board with getting rid of Walt and making the division of $ simpler.

Geezus. Can Walt ever be in a comfortable situation with the business side, without making his own demands based on how he sees things in a 'I deserve X'? Walt is not the business side and probably never could be because it's not his metier and he hasn't wanted to get his hands in that deep. And well, when you want something done, especially something illegal, you pay a premium.

Good review. I have to believe that Todd will become an important character going forward. He's a good actor ("Friday Night Lights") and there's no reason to waste that. No Hank this episode but that happens. I'm beginning to wonder if "Walt Jr. & breakfast" is the writers saying "yeah, we know."

Walt is clearly upset about Mike's plan to make his 9 guys 'whole'. Mike is there for the business and Lydia's access to methylamine (sp?) but the Icarus reference to Jesse tells us that Walt thinks Mike is expendable. And Walt manipulating Jesse to break it off with Andrea will only make Walt think he's that much more of 'the man'.

Lots of different ways for the writers to take this show from here but the M-60 at the Denny's sort of tells us that Walt has put himself into a place where he needs crazy fire-power (I've fired one and it's awesome!).

This is a great show.

It's just like, if Walt offs Mike... who the hell would run the business side? Who would supply the methlamine?

The thing of it, tho, is that why go to that length? If Walt and Jesse simply tell Mike that the deal is over and they want to go their separate ways, what's stopping a bloodless split? I mean, Mike didn't want in on it in the first place... until the $ got RICOed. I suppose now that Mike is in a hard spot WRT his so-called legacy people and he needs to keep them quiet.

I just wonder who that veiled threat was intended for. I thought it was kind of directed at Jesse, who now can cook on his own, knows the lab equipment and was suggesting schematics to fit in the roadie trunks.... Mike's relationship with Jesse formed last season might put him in a spot to try to get Jesse on board with getting rid of Walt and making the division of $ simpler.

Geezus. Can Walt ever be in a comfortable situation with the business side, without making his own demands based on how he sees things in a 'I deserve X'? Walt is not the business side and probably never could be because it's not his metier and he hasn't wanted to get his hands in that deep. And well, when you want something done, especially something illegal, you pay a premium.

Some how I don't buy a bloodless split with Mike. A split yes, but not bloodless.

Oh yeah, I was watching Get The Gringo, Mel Gibson movie that just came out on Blu. The guy who plays Hank is in it in the very beginning, he's a US border patrol guy who chases Mel into Mexico.:lol:

Oh yeah, I was watching Get The Gringo, Mel Gibson movie that just came out on Blu. The guy who plays Hank is in it in the very beginning, he's a US border patrol guy who chases Mel into Mexico.:lol:

I cracked up the first time I saw him in Breaking Bad and recognized him from Starship Troopers :lol:

I cracked up the first time I saw him in Breaking Bad and recognized him from Starship Troopers :lol:

:thumbsup:

I don't remember that, gotta check it out. He's also in True Blood, Season 2, picks up Sookie & Bill at the Dallas hotel IIRC.

I almost rented that the other night...was it a pretty good film? Seems to have received very solid reviews.