thats right, im drinking again...

babyrock

only this time with my dad ! :lol:

I just wanted to let anyone around NYC know Rockpile will be representing Rochester at Mcfaddens with me this sunday for the cincinatti game. it's his first time woo-hoo :lol: come see him experience the beer and chicken wing buffet.

only this time with my dad ! :D 

I just wanted to let anyone around NYC know Rockpile will be representing Rochester at Mcfaddens with me this sunday for the cincinatti game.  it's his first time woo-hoo    :) come see him experience the beer and chicken wing buffet.

162207[/snapback]

Hey Nikki! :lol: Whats up? Try and keep your dad in line. :lol:

only this time with my dad ! :D 

I just wanted to let anyone around NYC know Rockpile will be representing Rochester at Mcfaddens with me this sunday for the cincinatti game.  it's his first time woo-hoo    :P come see him experience the beer and chicken wing buffet.

162207[/snapback]

Yeah, the TBD Tailgate was originally MY turf, McFaddens is babyrock's hangout. I cannot wait to get to the city. I love it there - as a tourist anyway. This is not my 1st trip to NYC, bit it is my 1st trip to McFaddens.

GG - believe it, I will call you Saturday (Phil will be there too, how about the Giant Sloth?).

JSP - you seemed to like it when I sat on your lap... :)

billsfanone - make sure they have a jar of cherries! :lol:

Nikki - did you realize this is a L.A.M.E. post? :)