"That, Mr. Anderson, is the sound of....inevitability"

ajzepp

Man if the Flyers and Bruins go through I'm going to have to take an extended break from hockey :wallbash::bag:

There's no way the Flyers won't go through...it's money in the bank :D

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You suiting up in goal for them in game 7? Can't be much worse, right? :)

I was surprised to see Leighton get lit up like that yesterday, but clearly goalkeeping isn't our strength. They were right getting the Bouche-master back in there for the second period.

I didn't expect the Sabres to blank us twice like they did, but that's not going to happen a third time.

I was surprised to see Leighton get lit up like that yesterday, but clearly goalkeeping isn't our strength. They were right getting the Bouche-master back in there for the second period.

I didn't expect the Sabres to blank us twice like they did, but that's not going to happen a third time.

Given the difficulty they have had with the Sabres I just don't see Philly making a deep run - that's if they even get past the Sabres. Buffalo played tired in that game yesterday and they still nearly won it. Goltending for you guys has been so suspect that you have limited chances if you survive this series.

Given the difficulty they have had with the Sabres I just don't see Philly making a deep run - that's if they even get past the Sabres. Buffalo played tired in that game yesterday and they still nearly won it. Goltending for you guys has been so suspect that you have limited chances if you survive this series.

Truthfully, I'm really concerned that they have had this much trouble scoring on you guys. We don't have Patrick Roy in goal, for sure, but Bouchet should be good enough to win when we're playing well offensively. We just gotta stop getting raped cold in the first period...that's ridiculous how you guys jump out to 3 goals immediately and knock our keeper out of the game...it's really maddening lol.

When both teams are at full strength it's like the Flyers are on the powerplay...when they are actually on the powerplay it's more like a 5 on 3. :wallbash:

Tonight it takes them like 20 seconds to score when they get the advantage.

Congrats to the Phlyers.

MUCH better team.

I really wish it wasn't the Sabres this round, cause as much fun as I have getting some of you guys riled up, I want B-lo to win a championship sooner rather than later. That being said, I trusted in my boys to finally get it together and this is a big win to build off of.

Congrats to the Sabres on a solid 2nd half of the season :thumbsup:

I really wish it wasn't the Sabres this round, cause as much fun as I have getting some of you guys riled up, I want B-lo to win a championship sooner rather than later. That being said, I trusted in my boys to finally get it together and this is a big win to build off of.

Congrats to the Sabres on a solid 2nd half of the season :thumbsup:

Congrats but Pegula will make this team better. B-lo has a good core to build on.

Congrats, ajzepp. Good luck going forward. I wouldn't mind seeing Briere hoist that cup.

Thanks, man...I was so happy when we signed Briere. We needed to end the Frankenstein experiment and get some finesse players into the mix. It was embarrassing watching the Red Wings run circles around this team a few years ago in the finals...

Congrats but Pegula will make this team better. B-lo has a good core to build on.

It's so cool seeing how excited you guys have been with regard to the Sabres ownership. I can't wait until we can say the same about the Bills! :thumbsup:

Edited by ajzepp

I say we ban ajzepp for a week just on principle. ;)

With the #2 Phuc-ers having so much trouble with the #7 Sabres, you won't be going anywhere but to the golf course after the next series.

Edited by Wacka

I say we ban ajzepp for a week just on principle. ;)

With the #2 Phuc-ers having so much trouble with the #7 Sabres, you won't be going anywhere but to the golf course after the next series.

Okay, but at least wait until after draft week :P

And I think if Pronger's wrist holds up, we'll be a different team in the next series. I couldn't really get a read on him in his post-game presser...seems like he's still hurting a bit, but able to go. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.