"That, Mr. Anderson, is the sound of....inevitability"

ajzepp

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that carries a ton of weight. :nana:

:w00t:

And if you're wrong, will you change your picture to that of a Sabres logo? :thumbsup:

Sure :) If they Flyers lose - which they won't - I'd want to see the Sabres win the whole thing. I'm not anti-Sabres, just pro-Flyers :thumbsup:

:lol:

I could care less about the Sabres but seeing the Flyers lose just brings a smile to my face :D

Of course i have a feeling PK Subban and Mike Richards will be joining each other on the golf course very soon.

I could care less about the Sabres but seeing the Flyers lose just brings a smile to my face :D

Of course i have a feeling PK Subban and Mike Richards will be joining each other on the golf course very soon.

Maybe...but the Flyers are like the 90's Bills...can't quite win the big one, but resilient as hell. They came back after being down 0-3 in the first series last year, they'll pull this one out :D

curious title to your thread - it is almost exactly what i thought when we scored in overtime

Yeah, but come on...my boys came back from three goals to take it to OT...that must have been a bit unnerving for ya :devil:

Maybe...but the Flyers are like the 90's Bills...can't quite win the big one, but resilient as hell. They came back after being down 0-3 in the first series last year, they'll pull this one out :D

Yeah, but come on...my boys came back from three goals to take it to OT...that must have been a bit unnerving for ya :devil:

Sorry I can't hear you because I was too busy watching this D-Bag run into a brick wall :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_BStkVC_zQ

Man, you guys like to rape the hell out of us in the first period...

Big win by the Flyers...game 7 on Tues...time to finish off these pesky Sabres