HAPPY BDAY TO LANA!!!

ajzepp

That's right everyone...the lovely and talented LanaK6 is now in her last year of her 30s...enjoy it while it lasts, Lana!!! :devil:

<<<<<BDAY HUGS>>>>>

I seriously hope you're joking when you revealed that she's turning 39.

Nope, not joking at all! She's a year away from the big 4-0!!!!

:lol:

Thanks everyone for the bday wishes! I'm out enjoying this beautiful, sunny, 70 degree day!

Now, excuse me while I go smack AJ. :angry::lol:

I seriously hope you're joking when you revealed that she's turning 39.

Sorry about bursting your fantasy bubble. :P

Happy Birthday kiddo. And take it from a guy who just put the 40's in his rear view mirror. Don't fret about the fact that you're staring 40 in the face. The 40's !@#$ing rock. Women in their 40's are hot....women in their 50's are too. So you've got that to look forward to as well.

Edited by Chef Jim

What fantasy? I was commenting on how women (usually) hate to have their age revealed.

Not me!! It never has bothered me. Turning a year older sure beats being six feet under or in an urn.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Happy Birthday sweet lady!

Happy birthday. :beer:

+ 1

Happy Birthday kiddo. And take it from a guy who just put the 40's in his rear view mirror. Don't fret about the fact that you're staring 40 in the face. The 40's !@#$ing rock. Women in their 40's are hot....women in their 50's are too. So you've got that to look forward to as well.

Not me!! It never has bothered me. Turning a year older sure beats being six feet under or in an urn.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

+ 1

Happy Bday! Enjoy your 30's. It's the new 20's you know. :beer:

Thanks all. I used to fight my birthdays but this year I've come to realize that I can't do anything about not getting older. lol It's just a number, you are as old as you feel and (most days) I still feel like I'm in my 20s. :lol: