racial beatdown. this is gonna blow up. Very disturbing

Pete

I recall an incident awhile back where something went down at a Walmart® and the employees saved the day. Then they got fired because it was company policy to not intervene.

I wonder if the person who told the beaters to scram because the cops were coming can be charged with something?

I doubt Ronald, Mayor McCheese, and the boys at corporate have anything to worry about. But whoever owns that McD's is probably looking at a lawsuit

I recall an incident awhile back where something went down at a Walmart® and the employees saved the day. Then they got fired because it was company policy to not intervene

Bingo - this has happened more than once at businesses.

So, that is what gets you laughing?

Spare me the outrage. A girl getting beaten by two people to the point of having a seizure is disturbing.

A guy getting his ass kicked by two girls because he won't get out of the women's bathroom; yeah, that's funny.

Spare me the outrage. A girl getting beaten by two people to the point of having a seizure is disturbing.

A guy getting his ass kicked by two girls because he won't get out of the women's bathroom; yeah, that's funny.

Hilarious...

Sorry Rob, I see nothing funny about a person getting beat until they have a seizure. Have you ever been a victim of a "beat down"?

Sorry Rob, I see nothing funny about a person getting beat until they have a seizure. Have you ever been a victim of a "beat down"?

He was referring to this as humorous:

Hackett has contended that the woman seen getting beaten in the video was actually a male cross-dresser who got into a confrontation with female patrons when he refused to leave the women’s bathroom at the Baltimore eatery. Hackett claimed that the victim faked a seizure and, when cops arrived at the restaurant, “he got right up.

I still don't see why this automatically considered racially motivated. The victim said "she" thought it was racially motivated only because the attackers were black. At no time does she say they used racial slurs. She even said it just looked like they were looking for a fight that night.

I still don't see why this automatically considered racially motivated. The victim said "she" thought it was racially motivated only because the attackers were black. At no time does she say they used racial slurs. She even said it just looked like they were looking for a fight that night.

Agreed with what you're saying. But if it was two whites on a black girl, I'm pretty sure hate crimes charges would be made quickly, instead of this qoute...

While the incident remains under investigation, local police told the Baltimore Sun they were looking into whether or not there was racist motivation. State's Attorney Scott D. Shellenberger said hate crime charges were being considered. 'If there is evidence that the crime was racially motivated, we will take a look at those charges and see if we meet those elements. We have the ability, if the facts are there, to upgrade the charges at a later date,' Shellenberger said.

He was referring to this as humorous:

Hackett has contended that the woman seen getting beaten in the video was actually a male cross-dresser who got into a confrontation with female patrons when he refused to leave the womens bathroom at the Baltimore eatery. Hackett claimed that the victim faked a seizure and, when cops arrived at the restaurant, he got right up.

Still not sure where the humour is in this situation...maybe if he/she hadn't faked the seizure, they would have taken the beatdown further? The two girls seemed ready to go some more, before being encouraged to leave before the cops arrived...I guess humor is derived differently for everyone.

Edited by Buftex

Wow. That's effing crazy.

People like that deserve no rights at all. As far as I'm concerned, whomever killed that man should be shot as soon as possible. They aren't worth the resources required to go through the justice system. I'd like to see them laugh while someone is pointing a gun at them.