Sabres/Floppers- Game 5 moved to Versus

Buftex

Just an FYI...tonights Sabres game (Game 5) has been moved to Versus. They were originally supposed to show the Red Wings/Coyotes game...but that series ended in a 4 game sweep, and is over...so Buffalo & Philly it is!

For me, this kinda sucks, cuz I was planning on watching the Celtics/Knicks game on ESPN at 7pm, and the re-broadcast of the Sabres/Broad Street Babies at 11:30pm...gonna have to switch it up! No DVR :censored: ESPN re-broadcasts the Celtics game at 3am... :thumbdown:

Had a perfect sports night planned...

Game 6, on Easter Sunday, will be on NBC...our stinking local affiliate does not respect NHL games, playoffs or regular season...if the game isn't over in the 3 hours alloted time, they cut to their scheduled program...it happened a couple of years back, when the Sabres were eliminated by the Rangers...IIRC, it went to OT, but we didn't get to see it...this is the only thing that makes me nervous about the new NBC/Versus deal...they say that all NHL Playoff games will be available. It you live in a non-hockey market, like many of us I presume, you may get the end of the game cut off...

Edited by Buftex

Just an FYI...tonights Sabres game (Game 5) has been moved to Versus. They were originally supposed to show the Red Wings/Coyotes game...but that series ended in a 4 game sweep, and is over...so Buffalo & Philly it is!

For me, this kinda sucks, cuz I was planning on watching the Celtics/Knicks game on ESPN at 7pm, and the re-broadcast of the Sabres/Broad Street Babies at 11:30pm...gonna have to switch it up! No DVR :censored: ESPN re-broadcasts the Celtics game at 3am... :thumbdown:

Had a perfect sports night planned...

Game 6, on Easter Sunday, will be on NBC...our stinking local affiliate does not respect NHL games, playoffs or regular season...if the game isn't over in the 3 hours alloted time, they cut to their scheduled program...it happened a couple of years back, when the Sabres were eliminated by the Rangers...IIRC, it went to OT, but we didn't get to see it...this is the only thing that makes me nervous about the new NBC/Versus deal...they say that all NHL Playoff games will be available. It you live in a non-hockey market, like many of us I presume, you may get the end of the game cut off...

The Sabres were not eliminated by the Rangers and the C's have already been eliminated by Stern.

The Sabres were not eliminated by the Rangers and the C's have already been eliminated by Stern.

Yeah, you are right...perhaps it was just a game in the series that they played against the Rangers, in 2007...they lost to Ottawa that year, after beating the Rangers...IIRC...I just remember a Sabres/Rangers playoff game getting cut by our NBC affiliate, before it was over...OT I believe...my memory is not what it used to be...