OK, Im watching "LOST" - 1st Episode

stevestojan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are we looking for on the plane?

I know, obviously everyone, but do we have anyone that stands out that we think might NOT have been on teh plane? The fat kid?

Anything else I should be looking for?

162117[/snapback]

On the beach, Hurley was bloodied....

But I did notice that Locke was sitting right behind the black lady in the scene where Jack was taking drink. He looked pretty active going after the O2 mask for a guy supposed to be in a wheelchair.... and don't they have special seating for disabled persons? Something doesn't jive with his story. And notice how everyone gets a weird feeling around him?

On the beach, Hurley was bloodied....

But I did notice that Locke was sitting right behind the black lady in the scene where Jack was taking drink. He looked pretty active going after the O2 mask for a guy supposed to be in a wheelchair.... and don't they have special seating for disabled persons? Something doesn't jive with his story. And notice how everyone gets a weird feeling around him?

162127[/snapback]

I've thought that MANY times with Locke.. . When I am waiting for a flight, the handicapped get on first. Thus, I pass them on the way in. I think i would remeber seeing him in a wheelchair. and even if I didn't , wouldnt SOMEBODY?

Is the dog the "monster" everyone keeps seeing? Think about it for a moment, if this island really is a self-fulfiment island where everyone's wishes come true (like Locke being freed from his wheelchair, Jack saving someone etc) maybe the dog wants to be bigger...?

OK where are the "clues" everyone was talking about last week????

162129[/snapback]

It's simply a re-run, but for us Lost dorks, its a chance to see things we missed. Like watching the movie "Snatch" the second time, or "6th sence" and seeing things you missed the fisrt time.

Like in the 2nd episode pay attention when the kid picks up the comic... you'll see the polar bear in the book for about half a second. Later in that episode, they get attacked by that bear. The only way I caught this was by watching it twice.

Is the dog the "monster" everyone keeps seeing? Think about it for a moment, if this island really is a self-fulfiment island where everyone's wishes come true (like Locke being freed from his wheelchair, Jack saving someone etc) maybe the dog wants to be bigger...?

162133[/snapback]

that theory is exactly why i love this show. everyone has a differnt take on everything. So cool.

Nah, I checked there when I needed $.65 for a bottle of water.  If my life is down there, then my life equates to $.47, one of my dog's chew toys, and 5 sunflower seeds.

162130[/snapback]

That's more than we'll get in trade for Travis, and he is worth more than you.