Winning is a habit but so is losing.

I'm paraphrasing the late Vince Lombardi but I find great meaning in reference to our once proud franchise.

Attitude is everything and while you are not in control of what happens to you, you are in control in how you respond. Your attitude is the only thing you get to control 100% of the time. What a person thinks about leads to actions and those actions lead to habits. In turn a person's habits developes their character and character will develope their future but it all starts with a person's attitude and mind.

I do believe that we finally have the right leaders to change the mentality and attitude of our franchise. What I want more than anything in our draft selections this year is prospects that have the proper attitude/mindset to succeed, it will change our future.

Losing is a disease…

…as contagious as polio.

Losing is a disease…

…as contagious as syphilis.

Losing is a disease…

…as contagious as bubonic plague…

… attacking one…

… but infecting all.

You take away the SB years and the Championship years in the 60's this had been far from a proud franchise.

If you take away all the losing years and just kept the SB years and the Championship years in the 60's this would be one of the great franchises. It's all on how you want to slice it.

If you take away all the losing years and just kept the SB years and the Championship years in the 60's this would be one of the great franchises. It's all on how you want to slice it.

Ahhhh that would be a big negative. And if my Aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Hey, you're the one who started with the "if" game.

Btw, I don't think that your Aunt would appreciate your analogy.

Just pointing out that this is far from a proud franchise. I've followed them for a lot more losing seasons than winning.

And no player in this draft has won as much as Cam Newton the last 2 years.

Just pointing out that this is far from a proud franchise. I've followed them for a lot more losing seasons than winning.

Luckily for me, I grew up during the SB years of the 90s. Half my life was watching the Bills compete for SBs and the other half was Spey with suckiness. Not too bad.