Nolan Nawrocki's latest

Estro

FWIW, my Bills mock draft using the value chart as a guide to where players will fall:

1- Marcell Dareus (DE/DT, Alabama)

2- Justin Houston (OLB, Georgia)

3- Ricky Stanzi (QB, Iowa)

4- Chris Hairston (T, Clemson) - they like him after watching all of Spiller's game tape last year (also had him in for a visit, I believe).

4- Jeron Johnson (SS, Boise) - or Ahmad Black (SS, Florida) - I like both of them.

5- Casey Matthews (ILB, Oregon)

6- Mike Mohamed (ILB, California)

7- Ryan Jones (CB, Northwest Missouri State - Division 2)

7- Mario Fanin (RB/FB, Auburn) - bruiser, makes the tema as a special teamer

No concerns for Gabbert, looks like our pick at 3.

Modrak and Nix did seem a little giddy about Blaine when asked about him today. The fact that Buddy then went onto say the 1st pick should be a starter or at the very least give you 40 snaps a game this year, made me think otherwise. I think Gabbert could be a smokecreen to get a team picking #4-#7 to give up a bounty to come up and get him. Who the hell knows though, it's all speculation at this point.

I like Gabbert's skill set, arm, and athleticism. It just confuses me why he wasn't more productive. His "deer in headlights" look when pressure is in his face, is a giant concern of mine.

If Dareus is off the board, I think Gabbert's in the mix. You almost have to believe if the Bills would consider Gabbert at #3, that's an indication they're taking him no matter who's on the board.