Updated 3rd draft

Gabbert would be someone that I cannot judge properly. I never looked into him nor has he stood out from the crowd, so it's like a big gamble that would make it hard to swallow upfront.

Just look how Modrak talks about Gabbert . His stats were not great . But his line play ,receivers and Offense were not up to snuff. Modrak also watched him play 5 games last year. I`m starting to think this is the pick. Just a feeling.

Rd1 Blaine Gabbert

Rd2 Brooks Reed OLB Arizona

Rd3 Quan Sturdivant N.C. ILB

Not who I really want. BUT who I think we could wind up with. Gabbert I think is who they really want. I would prefer Von Miller or Darius.

Please, please, please, although could go with moffit in the third and ILB Mark Herzlich or Colin McCarthy in the 4th.

Love the idea or Herzlich or McCarthy in the 4th Barbarian. Both fill the "thumper" role this team needs after Andre Davis gets injured between the 4th and 8th game again. If Bruce Carter was somehow still available in the 3rd (because of his injury) I would take him too and move him inside and pair him with one of the above two. If Carter is gone I guess just bring back Paul Putznoosley.

Just look how Modrak talks about Gabbert . His stats were not great . But his line play ,receivers and Offense were not up to snuff. Modrak also watched him play 5 games last year. I`m starting to think this is the pick. Just a feeling.

Are you sure they are not talking about Trent Edwards when he was in College?

wait, it was that and the injuries

I am all for the enthusiasm of the draft ... it is Christmas in April for me ... but I laugh at the 3rd, 4th, and 5th round projections people have. I have no idea who many of these college players are and even if I did, how can you possibly project out that far. The closest I can come is seeing players with ties to Chan and Dave Wannstadt ... that is former Ga Tech and Pitt players or guys they coached at the senior bowl. But, hey good luck with that possible 6th round pick from the Colorado School of Mines.