Only one month left before the world ends...

Just Jack

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't understand why nothing has happened," a deflated Fitzpatrick said in Times Square a few minutes after 6 p.m. "I did what I had to do. I did what the Bible said."

"I obviously haven't understood it properly because we're still here," added Fitzpatrick, 60, surrounded by a phalanx of reporters and skeptical onlookers.

But, last night on the news he guaranteed it would happen.

We got it all wrong. Harold Camping is actually a rapper. He's releasing his debut album entitled, "Rapture: Judgement Day is Coming", on May 21, 2011. His songs are titled, "Earthquakes that make Japan's look like a Picnic", "Saved Spirits Rise to Heaven" and "Lost Souls will watch as the Earth Self Destructs".

Apparently his album was not released on time. Stay tuned!

What's even funnier is now Camping says the Rapture DID happen last Saturday...but it was invisible! Kind of like Jesus' version of Double-secret probation. I suppose the world really will end in October...but that will be invisible as well.

PTR

This madness needs to stop. I'll echo what someone else had wrote about the whole situation: "it's not crazy that there are people in the world like Camping, false prophets who predict the end of the world, rather it is crazy that there are massive amounts of people willing to follow him."

I wonder why he still refuses to give up his worldly possessions, as well as the millions of dollars that he's worth. Had he truly believed in his prediction, he'd be living in the streets, without a dollar to his name. Hmmm...

The October 21st thing isn't anything new though. He was saying that the world would end that day all along (well, after his 1994 miss anyway). I'll give him credit for sticking to his whack job guns. If people are dumb enough to give him money after he already failed on one of these predictions, they pretty much deserve to lose everything because they're idiots.

This madness needs to stop. I'll echo what someone else had wrote about the whole situation: "it's not crazy that there are people in the world like Camping, false prophets who predict the end of the world, rather it is crazy that there are massive amounts of people willing to follow him."

I wonder why he still refuses to give up his worldly possessions, as well as the millions of dollars that he's worth. Had he truly believed in his prediction, he'd be living in the streets, without a dollar to his name. Hmmm...

I don't really have much of a problem with this guy. I find it kind of entertaining actually. If people want to follow him and give him money voluntarily thats fine. It's a free choice. What people should be getting pissed off at is that they involuntarily surrender money to government every week right out of there paychecks every week. It rarely gets questioned. People just do because you know, its the government and you can trust them. Get upset about that instead of what nutty butty is sucking people into.

Edited by Dante