Only one month left before the world ends...

Just Jack

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was ending in 2012? Only according to the Mayans and some obscure Indian tribe. At least thats what it said on a episode of Brad Metzgers "Decoded"

Edited by Dante

• 1 month later...

I'm sure the devil is pulling strings and calling in favors to prevent the end of the world. If the world were to end then there would be no more souls for him to buy. Zeus and his like must be having an emergency meeting on Mount Olympus of epic proportions.

Edited by Pilsner

11:19pm 20th May 2011 and so far the world is still in one piece (well at least in Cali). Who knows about the eastern hemisphere since it's now 21st of May there. Every other Eastern time zone must already be absorbed into the void by now. But Cali stubornly stands steadfast against oblivion :)

Edited by Pilsner

11:19pm 20th May 2011 and so far the world is still in one piece (well at least in Cali). Who knows about the eastern hemisphere since it's now 21st of May there. Every other Eastern time zone must already be absorbed into the void by now. But Cali stubornly stands steadfast against oblivion :)

Cali has been oblivion since the 60's. ... :D

I am shocked to report that the world has not come to an end here in Dallas. Soon GBID will be posting hot for teacher threads and Beerball will entertain with the news of the weird.

If there's a God then God please smote the clown who predicted the world would end at the exact time that he predicted the world would end.

That will stop future clowns from predicting when the world will end. It's time that predicting the world will end has consequences for these morons.

Or better yet-if this guy is a true believer, then he should put his money where his mouth is. He's rich-let him bet the world will really end. Put all his money in an account where people can bet against him. Say he has a million dollars there. I can buy a bet up to $1,000 that the world won't end. On Sunday $1,000 of his money is transferred to my account. All the winners bankrupt this nut. If the world ends then he doesn't need the money anyway. I guess his answer would be gambling is immoral

I figured this was all a bunch of bunk...seems like every few years you hear someone talking about how they know when the world will end. I did say a prayer last night just in case...better safe than sorry...but so far I don't really notice any diff- *POOF*

Goddamnit. I blew all my money on hookers and blow to go out with a bang. Now the world's still here, I'm broke with a headache, and it stings when I piss. What gives?

11-something-BS-pm Eastern Time...don't worry, the mythical "God" will still plan on getting off while torturing you to enjoy his disgusting sick fettish...the only question is where will Jesus be???

Goddamnit. I blew all my money on hookers and blow to go out with a bang. Now the world's still here, I'm broke with a headache, and it stings when I piss. What gives?

Isn't that a normal Friday night for you?

"I don't understand why nothing has happened," a deflated Fitzpatrick said in Times Square a few minutes after 6 p.m. "I did what I had to do. I did what the Bible said."

"I obviously haven't understood it properly because we're still here," added Fitzpatrick, 60, surrounded by a phalanx of reporters and skeptical onlookers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: