Only one month left before the world ends...

Just Jack

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As their name suggests, they own a bunch of TV and radio stations. This from an application they filed with the FCC:

THE WFSI TRANSMITTER WAS STRUCK WITH LIGHTNING AUGUST 26, 2007 RESULTING IN THE LOSS OF THE FILAMENT TRANSFORMER IN THE PA SECTION OF THE TRANSMITTER. THE PART IS NOT A STOCK ITEM AND HAS BEEN SPECIAL ORDERED.

Is god trying to tell them something?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

The world doesn't end May 21st that's when all the good God fearing people experience the rapture- so it effects only a few members on this board- the rest die in various miserable ways until Oct 21st when the whole world is destroyed or at least that's the deal according to Harold Camping.

The world doesn't end May 21st that's when all the good God fearing people experience the rapture- so it effects only a few members on this board- the rest die in various miserable ways until Oct 21st when the whole world is destroyed or at least that's the deal according to Harold Camping.

I don't understand where they get that May-Oct time frame. IIRC there was supposed to be a 7 year tribulation, not 5 months.

And IIRC the world doesn't "end". Jesus returns to rule for a 1000 years

I don't understand where they get that May-Oct time frame. IIRC there was supposed to be a 7 year tribulation, not 5 months.

And IIRC the world doesn't "end". Jesus returns to rule for a 1000 years

Well, that was the original plan. Seems God has had a bit of a budget shortfall and so...

And I STILL haven't cleaned out my garage. :wallbash:

Well, that was the original plan. Seems God has had a bit of a budget shortfall and so...

So what's the problem? The way to get rid of a budget deficit is to run even bigger deficits for the next ten years. I just heard Obama say that would work fine.

Damn, so what you're saying is either way we miss Halloween.