Lets switch gears what did you guys think of

Hey John. This is the only scouting report I could find on Pears.

Comment: Pears spent his 2005 rookie season on Denver's practice squad and then became a part-time starter in 2006 and a full time starter in 2007. He missed the 2008 season after undergoing an appendectomy and then signed with the Raiders as a free agent prior to the 2009 season. Pears played in 12 games, starting four. He is a good sized tackle with long arms and above-average short-area quickness. He is not a natural knee bender and tends to let opponents get under his pads and gain leverage. He does show good body control and balance and can recover and right himself after having to react and adjust on the move. He understands blocking angles and schemes and knows how to play within his limitations. While he can fill in as a starter, Pears is best suited to be a backup at multiple positions.

I know that the Bills have publicly stated that they like him but I don't think that holds much, if any water. Their public endorsement of players has not historically meant anything at all.

Four teams in 3 seasons tells me all I need to know. Journeyman type who should be a backup.

I agree BV.

Also, I am not impressed by our situation at Guard. We need to draft someone such as Carpenter (he might project to OG or RT) or Moffett. This would make the team stronger and better almost instantly imo.