Question about fixing plasma tvs

The Poojer

Have the opportunity to get a samsung (Model PN42C450. There is mo picture and a cracked screen. Owner says their 3 year old threw a softball at it. I know nothing about repairing these things...are repairs cost prohibitive on plasmas? It's free for the taking, figure what the heck...

Have the opportunity to get a samsung (Model PN42C450. There is mo picture and a cracked screen. Owner says their 3 year old threw a softball at it. I know nothing about repairing these things...are repairs cost prohibitive on plasmas? It's free for the taking, figure what the heck...

That's an oldie but a goodie. They probably were just watching the Sabres defense last night or tapes of any Bills draft from the last ten years.

actually they are here in the philly burbs so i am pretty sure they were pretty happy with the sabres defense

That's an oldie but a goodie. They probably were just watching the Sabres defense last night or tapes of any Bills draft from the last ten years.

Sure it's free, but you'll have to pay the dump to take it when you realize you can't fix it.

PTR

Is this a serious question? Fixing the picture and screen will cost you more than getting a new one. And then it likely won't be under warranty anymore. Say thanks but no thanks.

You must forgive Pooj. Now that he has a new hot girlfriend who he pounds every night, he's lost the ability to think clearly.

:blush: