stevestojan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or throw a beer at a basketball player.

161945[/snapback]

Exactly what does that have to do with this fool OD'ing on coke?

You know what though, actually I have something to say in regards to Artest and fans now that you have mentioned him.

You saw what happened in Columbus correct? For some it's a beer, for others it's a gun. Security didn't do their job in Detroit and they certainly didn't protect Dimebag Darrell in Columbus. And people think Ron Artest overreacted. Entertainers are not completely safe and that's sad. When one defends themself they get the book thrown at them.

Yeah I know the shooter was a pyschopath but it's just an example of what fans can do when motivated.

Exactly what does that have to do with this fool OD'ing on coke?

You know what though, actually I have something to say in regards to Artest and fans now that you have mentioned him.

You saw what happened in Columbus correct?  For some it's a beer, for others it's a gun.  Security didn't do their job in Detroit and they certainly didn't protect Dimebag Darrell in Columbus.  And people think Ron Artest overreacted.  Entertainers are not completely safe and that's sad.  When one defends themself they get the book thrown at them.

Yeah I know the shooter was a pyschopath but it's just an example of what fans can do when motivated.

162052[/snapback]

Brandon, ya know how SDS opted to set up the board with an ignore button? Well, God (or whoever you happen to believe put you on this Earth) actually pre-installed one in your very head!

Not being a dick here (that last sentence I was, but not here), if something gets your panties in a bunch, know that it was probably intended to. Just ignore it, and eventually, it will go away. Well, maybe not, because it's funny as hell, but it will bother you alot less.

What happened to Dimebag was a tragedy, ODB just got what was coming to him.  Play with drugs and you might end up with ODB.

161849[/snapback]

you just made absolutely zero sense, your mans name was "dimebag" and your talkin about dirty had what was comin to him because he did coke, why was his name "dimebag"?? maybe when he was young he stole his grandmas ziplocked antique dime collection.

...anyway, i ALWAYS prefered dirty when he was coke and weeded up, his music was 100% better and he made more sense...after he got out of rehab prison his first few songs to me really sucked but after he was gettin more into his daily routine his lyrics and energy picked right back up, now he has no energy and i believe it too was a waste...of talent and wisdom

Brandon, ya know how SDS opted to set up the board with an ignore button? Well, God (or whoever you happen to believe put you on this Earth) actually pre-installed one in your very head!

Not being a dick here (that last sentence I was, but not here), if something gets your panties in a bunch, know that it was probably intended to. Just ignore it, and eventually, it will go away. Well, maybe not, because it's funny as hell, but it will bother you alot less.

162057[/snapback]

I'm not insulted by what he said at all, I just wanted to know what it had to do with this thread.

you just made absolutely zero sense, your mans name was "dimebag" and your talkin about dirty had what was comin to him because he did coke, why was his name "dimebag"?? maybe when he was young he stole his grandmas ziplocked antique dime collection.

...anyway, i ALWAYS prefered dirty when he was coke and weeded up, his music was 100% better and he made more sense...after he got out of rehab prison his first few songs to me really sucked but after he was gettin more into his daily routine his lyrics and energy picked right back up, now he has no energy and i believe it too was a waste...of talent and wisdom

162063[/snapback]

While I don't really care for rap, I have no personal problem with the performer himself but when you decide to play with coke, crack, heroin, whatever, it's like playing with your life.

Weed is hardly in the category of coke correct?

ODB did it to himself, Darrell was shot to death on stage. Big difference.

weed and coke, yeah completely different. but stevestrojan's example sucked because if you went by his logic dimebag darryl would of died sooner or later because he was (apperently, i dont know) on the same drug path as dirty. he just happened to die when he got shot, unlike when dirty got shot he didnt die.

weed and coke, yeah completely different. but stevestrojan's example sucked because if you went by his logic dimebag darryl would of died sooner or later because he was (apperently, i dont know) on the same drug path as dirty. he just happened to die when he got shot, unlike when dirty got shot he didnt die.

162085[/snapback]

Oh, I didn't really even read his stance on it, I just have my own. Someone dying doing cocaine isn't a tragedy, it's a waste. Being executed playing music for fans is a tragedy.

who gives a sh-- i hate rap!

162083[/snapback]

whats your reason for responding then, just to show how ignorant you are? i hate rock and roll but im not gonna say who cares about what ever rock star blows their head off next or whos private jet lands on a mountain top.

whats your reason for responding then, just to show how ignorant you are? i hate rock and roll but im not gonna say who cares about what ever rock star blows their head off next or whos private jet lands on a mountain top.

162089[/snapback]

go fug yerself what does me saying who cares make me ignorant? and what does a dead junkie that is a musician got to do with a buffalo bills football website! I THOUGHT THIS SITE WAS ABOUT FOOTBALL! go bills

I THOUGHT THIS SITE WAS ABOUT FOOTBALL!  go bills

162094[/snapback]

it is, but there's only so many times the same points can be re-hashed about the bills. I just posted this because we talked about it when the event occured. no big deal.

it is, but there's only so many times the same points can be re-hashed about the bills. I just posted this because we talked about it when the event occured. no big deal.

162102[/snapback]

But at least everyone got to see your new avatar.

Again I submit that volume is the crutch of today's twenty-something. 

If you have nothing to say, just say it loud and somebody will pay attention to you. :)

162429[/snapback]

Again i submit that I never want to get old and be a crotchy old killjoy.