Mailman arrested for taking a dump on a lawn

Stupid move for sure, but if the guy got sick all of a sudden... what other options does he really have? crap his pants? take a dump in the mail truck? He's kinda stuck outside as it is...

Now, if he was feeling fine, but just wanted to leave them a present, that's another story.

Stupid move for sure, but if the guy got sick all of a sudden... what other options does he really have? crap his pants? take a dump in the mail truck? He's kinda stuck outside as it is...

Now, if he was feeling fine, but just wanted to leave them a present, that's another story.

Knock on someone's door and ask to use their bathroom.

Knock on someone's door and ask to use their bathroom.

Maybe that's what the person saw who saw him "acting strangely". Knocking on doors and windows, and when no one answered, it was Go Time, NOW.

Id be surprised if any of us havent experienced a situation where it was going to happen RIGHT NOW, whether we were on the toilet or not. Im just giving the guy the benefit of the doubt on that.

Maybe that's what the person saw who saw him "acting strangely". Knocking on doors and windows, and when no one answered, it was Go Time, NOW.

Id be surprised if any of us havent experienced a situation where it was going to happen RIGHT NOW, whether we were on the toilet or not. Im just giving the guy the benefit of the doubt on that.

I think we have all experienced that but how many of us have crapped in someone's lawn. The advantice of living an urban life I guess. There's always someplace nearby to go.

Within two blocks from where the incident occurred, there is a public park with porta potties and a store with a public bathroom.

When it is go time those two blocks might as well be 200 miles.

If he can't figure this out then he's in the wrong line of work. Waiting until it's too late and then taking a dump on someone's lawn isn't something you can excuse away.

If he can't figure this out then he's in the wrong line of work. Waiting until it's too late and then taking a dump on someone's lawn isn't something you can excuse away.

Either way he should be fired. No doubt.

But I dont think the guy is a degenerate (yet). It happens. **** happens.

I didn't read the article but hasn't Karl Malone taken enough of a beating on this site already?

i didnt read the article either. but honestly couldnt he have bought his way out of this one?

you dirty crusty ass waiting till the last minute sh***ter kinda guy.