Coachella live on Youtube

Just Jack

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: You beat me to it...i was just coming here to post the same thing...warpaint is very interesting, but i really want to see cee lo

youtube.com/coachella

and there he is on channel 1

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: You beat me to it...i was just coming here to post the same thing...warpaint is very interesting, but i really want to see cee lo

cee lo should have been allowed to play much longer...what a great voice he has....nice to see him go from gnarls to his novelty song then into Journey....why didnt he stay out for the whole thing.....that would have been worth the price of admission alone!

and there he is on channel 1

cee lo should have been allowed to play much longer...what a great voice he has....nice to see him go from gnarls to his novelty song then into Journey....why didnt he stay out for the whole thing.....that would have been worth the price of admission alone!

Here's why....

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/live/13322/coachella-2011-friday-the-festival-kicks-off-cee-lo-mouths-off-dance-music-blasts-off/

Cee Lo is Cee Lo Green, used to be, and maybe still is half of Gnarls Barkley. He is big now for his song "F... You". He has a tremendous singing voice and appears to be very talented, but also appears to be very immature also

who the !@#$ is cee lo and why are they such a immature, emotionally retarded douche bag?

Cut Copy, Bloc Party, Robyn... Coachcella's getting decent. Can't compare to WMC/UMF though.

Laidback Luke played at Coachella! Awesome! He's an amazing DJ.

Come Monday I'm seeing LMFAO and Avicii at the hottest nightclub in America.. should be good.

Edited by BlueFire

What's the hottest club on America ?

Cut Copy, Bloc Party, Robyn... Coachcella's getting decent. Can't compare to WMC/UMF though.

Laidback Luke played at Coachella! Awesome! He's an amazing DJ.

Come Monday I'm seeing LMFAO and Avicii at the hottest nightclub in America.. should be good.