Sabres - Playoff beard question

I have to agree. Playoff beards are an act of omission...not shaving....it isn't an affirmative act...a purposeful growing of a beard. That's just me though. I would start with what you have.

I agree with everyone. I share the same view.

Hmm. I'm finding some evidence for shaving the morning of the first playoff game, and growing it from then.

NHL Beard-A-Thon sponsored by Remington

Then again, this and its main Facebook page appear to be very corporatized. It does not appear to be very extensive, and there are several disparities b/w Remington's rules and other traditional playoff beard guidelines I've seen.

I have always operated under the assumption that the playoffs start after the horn blows at the final game of the regular season for your team. I don't understand how anyone can think differently.

For facial hair-challenged individuals, those who absolutely must shave for their employment, or for those "men" who cave to WAF (or GAF), behold, there is the Beardo.

Edited by UConn James

I've already got a week of beard going. Do I have to start from scratch now that they've actually made the playoffs or can I just keep what I've got?

Gotta keep it at this point. No biggie. An already established beard simply becomes a playoff beard. And since we were fighting for our (playoff) lives already, your beard might be even more magical. :thumbsup: