91 Mocks updated in April, new leader to Bills

really wish dareus would fall to us, but I don't see it happening. I am actually more interested in who we draft in round 2. And if we somehow trade down, damn that would be just amazing.

I don't mind the miller pick, and it looks like that will be the pick. I just hope we do well with our other picks. It is a shame we are picking at the top in a year where the best player is a DB.

Of the players mentioned for the Bills to take Miller is my least favorite. I really feel like he would be a huge mistake at 3. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I never would've guessed that.

After reading tsw everyday, 10 times a day for the last 2 months (work is slow in las vegas), I can't believe that only 3 mocks have us taking Quinn, and 34% taking Miller. Quinn isn't even a top 10 pick, on average. Funny that I actually like Quinn, but the Miller vs Quinn debate has me favoring miller, due too a few select posters. There's a bunch of anti-miller to the bills posters that I have much respect for due to the information in their posts. too bad the ignorant ones seem to shed a bad light on Quinn, in my eyes. There is much risk in drafting both players. One is a 4 year player that excels in the speed rush, but has shown the ability to make counter moves and looked like he can play any LB position. He is a leader in the locker room and has earned the praise of Gailey due to his play in the senior bowl, in which he played 4-3 OLB very well and wasnt allowed to show off his pass rushing due to tje rules involved in the game. But he isnt the prototypical size for a 3-4 OLB and considering our need to improve our run d, may not be our best option. The other is another pass rush extraordinaire, that shows incredible balance and an ability to get low and keep his speed as well as turn his rush inside. He has prototypical size for 3-4 OLB but has never played the position and may be a better fit for 4-3 DE. Only one year of productivity vs less than talented teams (minus 1 good game vs an NFL caliber talent) and sitting out a year for accepting improper benefits, hurts his stock and makes him a bit risky. Neither have shown the ability to be consistent vs the run, with Quinn being a more viable option vs the run game due to his size.

The "experts" seem to think that Miller is the better fit, but they've been wrong many time before and really have no relevance, IMO. Roll the dice Buddy, I'm eager to see how this pans out, and how the board reacts.

Go Bills!!