I Appreciate My Mother So Much Now

Dante

“Then, for no apparent reason (James) struck the victim with an open hand across the right side of his face and in the process causing herself to lose her balance and falling to the ground,” the report states.

Hah.

“Then, for no apparent reason (James) struck the victim with an open hand across the right side of his face and in the process causing herself to lose her balance and falling to the ground,” the report states.

Hah.

That valet is about to get a six-figure tip...after getting a five-fingered one. Boom!

Edited by Heels20X6

Hah.

I agree with you, I was blessed with a June Ward type mom and am thankful everyday, some of my friends weren't as lucky - My Dad was pretty much like Red from that 70s show maybe with a little Archie Bunker thrown in.

Why?

Some lawyer will be able to fit him with a neck brace and claim "damages". They'll threaten a lawsuit and King James will pay out to keep it out of court. I imagine it will go exactly like this.

Some lawyer will be able to fit him with a neck brace and claim "damages". They'll threaten a lawsuit and King James will pay out to keep it out of court. I imagine it will go exactly like this.

And he will pay the medical bills if any. If he pays a penny more than he's crazy.

Anyone who grew up in Ohio in the area of Cleveland, or followed High School sports knows the backstory of his mom...

She would go to games and taunt other fans, hold up signs at games "chosen one," "the legacy," etc. She would shout at fans, often yelling at fans and going in to stands after people told her to sit down. She was a nut. She was thrown out of games, as well. Around his Senior year she just sort of disappeared, this is when LeBron was going through the scandals, his mom giving him the hummer ( :lol: ) and such. People thought that PR people got ahold of them and such. She would always wear shirts and clothes with his picture on it, etc. proclaiming him the greatest.

It is sad, and most people will say it now - but no one who knew the whole situation in the Cleveland area liked the family much.

I agree with you, I was blessed with a June Ward type mom and am thankful everyday, some of my friends weren't as lucky - My Dad was pretty much like Red from that 70s show maybe with a little Archie Bunker thrown in.

My mother could kick your mother's ass! :angry: