Who was the guy with all the inside info last year?

RELIABILITY METER (#1 is best.......#14 is worst)

#1- nevergiveup

#2- BuffaloATL

#3- kelly blue book

#4- farmers almanac

#5- nostradamus

#6- TMZ

#7- punxsutawney phil

#8- weatherman

#9- economist

#10- ESPN Insiders

#11- psychic

#12- momma pecoraro

#13- Thurman Thomas

#14- Skooby and sources deep within

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will definitely post when I have some solid info for everyone. It is too early, but I know they like Miller and I do know that number of other teams like him alot as well Might be the safest pick. Also, I told you last year that you guys give Kelly way to much credit relative to the information he has access to.

As soon as you find out who we are going to take with our first pick could you e-mail me? I want to put down a big bet. With your sterling prognosticating record I want the odds on my side. Of course I will share some of the winning proceeds with you. I will be anticipating a message from you very soon. :thumbsup:

I will definitely post when I have some solid info for everyone. It is too early, but I know they like Miller and I do know that number of other teams like him alot as well Might be the safest pick. Also, I told you last year that you guys give Kelly way to much credit relative to the information he has access to.

Thanks for the in-site.....always love reading your take and thoughts on matters involving the bills, good or bad.

Also, I told you last year that you guys give Kelly way to much credit relative to the information he has access to.

Hmmm...this is exactly what I would expect you to say if you were Jim Kelly and trying to conceal it and throw everyone off the scent...hehehehe :lol:

RELIABILITY METER (#1 is best.......#14 is worst)

#1- nevergiveup

#2- BuffaloATL

#3- kelly blue book

#4- farmers almanac

#5- nostradamus

#6- TMZ

#7- punxsutawney phil

#8- weatherman

#9- economist

#10- ESPN Insiders

#11- psychic

#12- momma pecoraro

#13- Thurman Thomas

#14- Skooby and sources deep within

:lol: especially #12 :thumbsup:

NGU! Good to hear from you. I was hoping you'd say they like Dareus. Great you are back!

Let's just be thankful that NGU didn't mention Cam Newton. :thumbsup:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

:-(

On another note, here is to hoping that NeverGiveUp actually has a 2 way communication with the Bills FO.

-Tell them not to draft Miller because his game doesnt translate to the NFL and they should trade back or take Fairly/Dareus.

Signed: The people who havent f*cked up the last 10 straight rafts.

Edited by Thoner7

Glad to see you're still around. Thanks for the info.

Not happy to hear that they're high on Von Miller. If they like him in a trade down scenario I wouldn't be as upset (actually even then I'd still be upset), but at #3 it would be terrible. I've always been a little worried that Nix and Gailey would take a liking to Von. He especially fits Nix's MO. He's been a productive, 4 year player, and Chan had the chance to get to coach him for a week in Mobile. The problem I have with Von is his size, and his inability to stop the run. For a guy who's hype is attacking the QB, I'm also unimpressed with his variety of rushes. I rarely see any inside moves, as most of his pressure comes soley from outside speed rushers. When an OL gets there hands on him, Miller is totally neutralized.

Like I said, for a team who has a good run D and is looking for that final piece to get to the QB.........Von would make sense (a team like the Jets or Packers for example). For the Bills, who have holes all over the front 7 and can't stop anybody's run game, Von makes little sense. What is Von Miller going to do for you when you're getting gauged for 5-6 yard per carry and you opponent has no need to pass the football. You need to be stout against the run first, for guys like Von to come in and make their presence felt.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed Dareus is still around at #3, even though I think it's a long shot. If he's there I have faith that Buddy has Darues rated higher than Von. I think Von enters the discussion if Dareus is off the board (which he probably will be) and the Bills have no trade partners to move down a touch.

The front 7 defenders who seem to fit best in the 3-4 that could be considered in the top 10 are:

1- Marcel Darues

2- Cameron Jordan

3- Von Miller

Love to see NGU back on the board. Thank you for providing valuable insight into the Front Office at One Bills Drive and providing unparalleled access into what is going on there.

I like Miller. I posted a thread earlier comparing elite 3-4 OLBs/DEs in the NFL today and their numbers at their respective combines/pro days and compared them with some of the prospects that are entering this year's draft. I am not saying it is an exact science, but I did notice a bit of a trend with regards to their workout numbers and Miller's numbers jumped right off the page.

He has everything that you could want as a pass rusher, which will make our entire defense better. He is fast enough where he can cover RBs and TEs. At his pro-day, he weighed in at 6'3" 243lbs, which is the same exact playing weight of Derrick Thomas, who one scout compared him to after his workout at College Station.

Maybe they will go defense early and then, if one of the remaining QBs is there are pick #34, they will go him, but I for one would not be disappointed in taking Miller at #3.

He has everything that you could want as a pass rusher, which will make our entire defense better. He is fast enough where he can cover RBs and TEs. At his pro-day, he weighed in at 6'3" 243lbs, which is the same exact playing weight of Derrick Thomas, who one scout compared him to after his workout at College Station.

You do realize 1999 was the last time Derrick Thomas stepped on the football field and that players are bigger and stronger than they were back then. I don't think a player like Miller makes the Bills defense better. I think the Bills defense will make a player like Miller a non-entity. You have to build your defense with big physical linemen and then fill in the other players. Without those big linemen everyone just gets pushed around and we have another debacle like last year. I hope Nix gets this.