Coach Sal draft talk

The guys from Buffalo Rumblings (particularly the Gulliford guy) are quite possibly the dumbest people writing draft articles on the internet. I cant think of anything of theirs I have ever read that displayed any type of football knowledge. This includes their huge love fest for Aaron Maybin pre-draft. Whats worse is that site convinces other 8th grade weenies to like the terrible players they endorse, which only creates more uneducated, uninformed fans, because the site is portrayed like a legitimate source for draft information. :thumbdown:

Who is Coach Sal anyways?

Sal is a high school football coach in FL who had made many friends and connections through players who made it to the NFL. He does a Bills show on Tuesdays and a post game show in season. Because he actually knows X's and O's he offers some nice breakdowns. As a talk host I think he's as good if not better than most of the hosts on WGR. His shows are archived at that link if you want to check him out.

PTR

The guys from Buffalo Rumblings (particularly the Gulliford guy) are quite possibly the dumbest people writing draft articles on the internet. I cant think of anything of theirs I have ever read that displayed any type of football knowledge. This includes their huge love fest for Aaron Maybin pre-draft. Whats worse is that site convinces other 8th grade weenies to like the terrible players they endorse, which only creates more uneducated, uninformed fans, because the site is portrayed like a legitimate source for draft information. :thumbdown:

Who is Coach Sal anyways?

I agree, at least with what you're saying about B. Galliford. I stopped reading BuffaloRumblings two years ago, haven't looked back since. As a Bills' apologist, he is worse than Chris Brown... I remember when the rumor broke that TO might come to Buffalo, he commented that it made him want to vomit. When he found out it was more than a rumor, he deleted his post, changed his mind, and wrote about how it was a great move to bring him in... no need for that kind of journalism... it's not journalism... He LOVED Dick Jauron right up until the very end... then he was elated when Ralph fired him... very consistent writer...

I read a funny joke today..."The real reason why so many buffalonians move away--is not because of the lack of jobs....it's because they're tired of listening to Schoop & The Bulldog!"

Somebody needs to pay this guy to do Buffalo Talk Radio in WNY--similar to what Dickerson used to do!

I understand alot of people are not a fan of Coach Dickerson...but, the guy was informative football wise and made every radio broadcast interesting--something WGR IS NOT ANYMORE!