1-Robert Quinn DE on tradedown with SF for their #45, #108 and #173

2-Kyle Rudolph TE

2-Kelvin Sheppard ILB

3-Jarvis Jenkins DE

4-Casey Matthews ILB

4-Greg Romeus OLB

4-James Brewer RT

5-#133

The main needs (except maybe QB, CB, S) have been met. Time to widen your selections.

We have two 6th rounders and two 7th rounders after this.

Make your picks by tonight (Tuesday) at 10pm EST.

You're on the clock.

Have Fun!

Astro

I hate, hate, hate that James Brewer pick. I would much rather have addressed CB or SS with one of those 4th round picks, and then taken Barksdale (who IMO is a much better RT than Brewer) in round 5. I actually doubt Barksdale is there in round 5. In response to a previous poster...I too like Shiloh Keo, SS from Idaho. He would be a great special teamer for the Bills and add depth to the safety position. He may be there in round 6.

I hate, hate, hate that James Brewer pick. I would much rather have addressed CB or SS with one of those 4th round picks, and then taken Barksdale (who IMO is a much better RT than Brewer) in round 5. I actually doubt Barksdale is there in round 5. In response to a previous poster...I too like Shiloh Keo, SS from Idaho. He would be a great special teamer for the Bills and add depth to the safety position. He may be there in round 6.

Thanks Johnny. Sorry for the misspelling of his last name. Keo is going to be a steal in this draft IMO. He just screams steal to me. Reminds me a lot of Palamalu. I'm not going to say he'll be anywhere near as good. Just saying I think some team is going to get a good to great player (a starting SS) very late in the draft. I just hope it's us.

A mock straight from the Redundancy Department of Redundancy Department.

Quinn that would be OLB\Romeus OLB\Special Teamer,

Shelpard ILB and Casey Mathews ILB\Special Teamer

Jarvis Jenkins that can play "3" part of the 3-4.

Rudolph (man I hope he is really better than the kid from Tennessee that was there in the 3rd) I hate this pick in the 2nd, specially #34. Hate Hate hate. Get a TE in FA. There will be FA before the season starts but I guess its not so bad since the trade down gave the extra 2nd.

Then Two RTs late in the 4th and 5th.

A 3-4 team should have some depth at LB and with this draft, they'll get this, I just don't know if they'll keep 10 LBs on the roster.

You think the fans want a RT and some NFL quality LBs? Just a little bit? Plus a TE bad enough to reach on a Rudolph when Stocker looks almost as good to me.

I'd really hate this draft but hope Quinn worked out and finds a place in the 3-4. Overall I would be extremely disappointed with One Bills drive especially the 1st two picks if this were the results. The trade down was smart and really the only two picks I like Kelvin Shepard and Jarvis Jenkins as throw ins to move down 4 spots that is GD Deal!

Edited by Why So Serious?