Michael Floyd Supplemental Draft

1B4IDie

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/03/21/supplemental-draft-could-include-notre-dames-michael-floyd-2/

Bringing a guy that piles up DUIs to Buffalo probably isn't the smartest idea.

However the guy is a stud if Notre Dame bonks him for a half a season or more, I'd wonder if he would declare for the supplemental draft.

I'm betting that Notre Dame comes down hard on him, especially with all the recent troubles in South Bend,IN. On the other hand dude was clearly on bar or better than Baldwin, and Baldwin is going second round at a minimum.

I like a deal as much as the next guy, I believe Michael Floyd can be a stud in the NFL. Its just that people in Buffalo tend to treat drinking and driving rather lightly as compared to other cities, I'd be worried about the young man making the wrong choices again.

If I were Buffalo I would bid a 4th in the supplemental maybe a 3rd, I'm sure a team might go 3rd. The Ravens fans seem to already want to bid a 2nd in the supplemental draft on him.

This is the first impact player in the supplemental draft I can remember. Jeremy Jarmon didn't quite work out for the Redskins yet.