Drunk girl knocked out...language NSFW

Guest three3

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that her actions don't deserve some scrutinty but the dude that hit her should be arrested for assault. His actions were over the top. She was hitting him but he was under no form of serious "threat."

Bull$#!t, equal rights - equal fights. Dummy goes on for minutes attacking random people. She had this coming to her. If you dont want to get hit, dont walk up to strangers and start swinging on them. And then dont CONTINUE to swing on them as they patiently block your attack.

She was going to do this UNTIL someone knocked her out, as evidenced by the video.

None of it is funny, the whole thing is sad. And it unfortunately paints a pretty accurate picture of young females today.

Bull$#!t, equal rights - equal fights. Dummy goes on for minutes attacking random people. She had this coming to her. If you dont want to get hit, dont walk up to strangers and start swinging on them. And then dont CONTINUE to swing on them as they patiently block your attack.

She was going to do this UNTIL someone knocked her out, as evidenced by the video.

None of it is funny, the whole thing is sad. And it unfortunately paints a pretty accurate picture of young females today.

For real????

she could have been controlled in a far less violent manner. As I said, she is caulpable for her actions but to be knocked out by a guy who could have wrestled her to the ground - especially with the help of others - is way too much force. Maybe I am "old school" but my Dad taught me that it is not proper to hit a woman. IMO a better man would have helped her get away from the mob and helped her find some friends to get her home.

For real????

she could have been controlled in a far less violent manner. As I said, she is caulpable for her actions but to be knocked out by a guy who could have wrestled her to the ground - especially with the help of others - is way too much force. Maybe I am "old school" but my Dad taught me that it is not proper to hit a woman. IMO a better man would have helped her get away from the mob and helped her find some friends to get her home.

Agreed, but most likely that "better man" would have just been attacked as well. And where ARE her friends? She's been outside attacking people for a while and no one stops her.

You're also forgetting to credit all of the guys who did patiently thwart her attacks. But that didnt stop her either.

Bouncers got involved at one point to "control her in a far less violent manner" and all she did was turn up the aggression.

She wasnt going to stop until she got the level of attention she thought she deserved. And she got it alright.

What gives ANY PERSON the right to behave the way she did? Because she has female genitalia? That makes it ok to attack random strangers on the street without any sort of physical recourse? Cmon man.

For real????

There's a new breed of woman out there who doesn't deserve that level of reverence, IMO.

These aren't your daddy's females.

There's a new breed of woman out there who doesn't deserve that level of reverence, IMO.

I held myself back from saying the exact same thing because I didnt want to add more to my post. But I agree.

The "old school" rules apply to "old school" females. The "delicate flower" in that video is not what our parents were talking about. How many of our grandmothers acted this way, even "just in college"??

I held myself back from saying the exact same thing because I didnt want to add more to my post. But I agree.

The "old school" rules apply to "old school" females. The "delicate flower" in that video is not what our parents were talking about. How many of our grandmothers acted this way, even "just in college"??

You can't clamor for equality then go around picking fights because you know you won't get hit.

You want gender equality? Then treat men with the same respect and dignity you (as a human, not a female) are entitled to. But if you encroach those boundaries, excessively, then all bets are off.

Ok so so maybe women have changed. Still this particular one did not deserve to get punched the way she did. Any one of those guys and certainly more than one could have restrained her and pulled her away from the situation. I continue to say she was not "right" but her "punches" were hardly threatening.

BTW this is not about equal rights ... the guy was stronger, bigger and presumably more sober than the girl. He could have taken a much different corse of action.

Would you want a female friend or your sister treated that way?

Ok so so maybe women have changed. Still this particular one did not deserve to get punched the way she did. Any one of those guys and certainly more than one could have restrained her and pulled her away from the situation. I continue to say she was not "right" but her "punches" were hardly threatening.

BTW this is not about equal rights ... the guy was stronger, bigger and presumably more sober than the girl. He could have taken a much different corse of action.

I'd be ashamed if my friend or my SISTER had behaved that way.

But let's stay on point. The strong should not physically exert themselves on the weak. Is that why men aren't supposed to hit women? How bout this example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KakZkh9Iu7U

What's the difference?

Guest three3

But let's stay on point. The strong should not physically exert themselves on the weak. Is that why men aren't supposed to hit women? How bout this example:

youtube.com/watch?v=KakZkh9Iu7U

What's the difference?

no difference. you start ish up, you have whatever pain comes your way. learn that lesson

Agreed. And beyond the matter of male vs female- it was just overkill, as you were saying. The amount of damage she could do was limited to "annoyance" where his punch could do very real damage. Ignore and walk on, or find a way to de-escalate the situation. Escalating it so much that she physically is DONE, just isn't a real option in my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=KakZkh9Iu7U

What's the difference?

I suppose the difference is the kid would continue to have to, and has had to put up with the bullying of those other kids for years. Walking past the girl would end a passing situation forever.

I also venture by both the previous reasoning, as well as my guess that a group of kids could inflict far more damage than a sloppy drunk girl- that the damage potential is far higher in the schoolyard bullying than it is with random sloppy drunk girl being obnoxious.

What's the difference?

Do you really believe the girl was acting as a bully? She was stupid drunk.

1) Bully clearly provoking or asking for a fight

2) Bully is not drunk

3) Bully was the aggressor

4) Bully could have defended himself

I never said the girl did not need to be stopped ... how she was stopped is very much at issue. Yes she was "swinging" and yes her behavior was inappropriate. All I've ever said was that she could have been backed away from the situation with means far less violent.

Do you really believe the girl was acting as a bully? She was stupid drunk.

1) Bully clearly provoking or asking for a fight

2) Bully is not drunk

3) Bully was the aggressor

4) Bully could have defended himself

I never said the girl did not need to be stopped ... how she was stopped is very much at issue. Yes she was "swinging" and yes her behavior was inappropriate. All I've ever said was that she could have been backed away from the situation with means far less violent.

I'd also add bullying tends to be years. Drunk strangers on the street can be out of your life in seconds.