McKelvin ... 5th or 6th?

Lynch ... 4th

McCargo ... nothing

Losman ... nothing

Evans ... 3rd or 4th?

McGahee ... 2nd (Ravens suckers!)

Whitner ... 4th or 5th?

Williams ... nothing

Wood ... 3rd or 4th? (2nd or 3rd w/o injury?)

point is kinda moot this year as you cannot trade players during the lockout :P

Spiller .... 3rd or 4th?

Maybin ... nothing

McKelvin ... 5th or 6th?

Lynch ... 4th

McCargo ... nothing

Losman ... nothing

Evans ... 3rd or 4th?

Whitner ... 4th or 5th?

Williams ... nothing

Spiller might be having adjustment problems, but no way does his trade value drop to 3rd - 4th round.

The Bills would have to pay the bus fare for Maybin.

McKelvin would be worth a 3rd. He starts quite a bit, and we have a good secondary. It was made to look poor by a weak front seven.

Not sure we could get a 3rd or 4th for Evans at this point . . . okay, maybe a 4th.

Some people seem to think Whitner is okay but lacks flash because of our defensive scheme and his role in it. I wouldn't let him go for less than a 3rd.

Wood would get a mid-late 1st or high 2nd. He is a very solid starter that will get even better. His leg seems fine.

btw, I would not let Spiller, Wood or McKelvin go.

W/ free agency, teams really don't trade much & as such, IMO "trade value" doesn't really mean much. Looked at another way, how much would a player likely contribute to another team.

Spiller .... too young/green to determine. So far, he's barely worth a roster spot.

Maybin ... lucky to make any roster.

McKelvin ... has potential to start on another team or at least would likely contribute, possibly even excel.

Lynch ... starting, but unspectacular RB.

McCargo ... doubtful he could make a roster

Losman ... lucky to make a roster

Evans ... likely starter, possibly a significant contributor

McGahee ... When we let him go, about the same as Lynch

Whitner ... see Evans Williams ... mind is drawing a blank here, so I assume not much. Wood ... he IS a solid starter

Okay, just looked it up - Mike Williams. I'd say due to lack of motivation lucky to make a roster. He HAD the talent.

Edited by eSJayDee

Spiller might be having adjustment problems, but no way does his trade value drop to 3rd - 4th round.

The Bills would have to pay the bus fare for Maybin.

McKelvin would be worth a 3rd. He starts quite a bit, and we have a good secondary. It was made to look poor by a weak front seven.

Not sure we could get a 3rd or 4th for Evans at this point . . . okay, maybe a 4th.

Some people seem to think Whitner is okay but lacks flash because of our defensive scheme and his role in it. I wouldn't let him go for less than a 3rd.

Wood would get a mid-late 1st or high 2nd. He is a very solid starter that will get even better. His leg seems fine.

btw, I would not let Spiller, Wood or McKelvin go.

I don't see any chance someone gives a 2nd for Spiller. 2nds are highly valued and Spiller showed very little his rookie season.

Also say no chance Wood gets a 1st. Best case would be late 2nd round.

If someone really desperately wanted a DB then maybe 3rd for McKelvin ... but still think that's a long shot. Lynch probably had higher profile around the league, and he went for a 4th. Consider Bills for example: if someone told them they had to either part with this year's 3rd round pick or McKelvin, Im almost certain they'd say McKelvin.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Spiller .... 3rd or 4th?

Maybin ... nothing

McKelvin ... 5th or 6th?

Lynch ... 4th

McCargo ... nothing

Losman ... nothing

Evans ... 3rd or 4th?

Whitner ... 4th or 5th?

Williams ... nothing

And what should we say about 2000-2010?? All aboard the Fail Boat...

And what should we say about 2000-2010?? All aboard the Fail Boat...

I'd say so, because when you look at Jets, for example, from the same period you have Revis, Mangold, D'Brick and Sanchez .... probably all of which would fetch a 1st round pick. Sure they'd had some flops like Robertson and Gholston. But heck even their 2nd tier is loaded with quality players like Pennington, Abraham, Moss, Vilma and Ellis.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack