101 Pringle Flavors from Around the World

Just Jack

After reading through that list, I have to wonder how we're the country with the obesity problem and Japan isn't.

Because instead of eating hamburger flavored Kit Kat bars we eat hamburgers, preferably the greasy fast food kind with loads od processed cheese, bacon and "special sauce"....

The hamburger flavored Kit Kat in Japan blew my mind - not only does that sound like some sort of sick fraternity prank, the reasoning behind it was great - special "patriotic edition" for the 4th of July - since when was the 4th of July a holiday anywhere else than the good 'ole USA? Does this mean we can start celebrating the Japanese emporor's birthday and take the day off from work?

Because instead of eating hamburger flavored Kit Kat bars we eat hamburgers, preferably the greasy fast food kind with loads od processed cheese, bacon and "special sauce"....

I probably should have added a :lol: to that post because it was a joke. Still, I do think it's kind of strange that a country with a 100 different kit kat flavors is mostly underweight.