BP was going about oil spill clean up all wrong

Ramius

http://www.apalachtimes.com/articles/waves-9306-making-sound.html

You need to read the entire article...you can't make sthis stuff up. But hey, why not believe them? It's a "self-trained" scientist who "can't replicate the work in front of unbiased observers" but he's telling the truth, dammit!

Many of you will find this hard to believe, but I'm dummer for having read that article.

Hutchison writes on her website that “one of the tones used by Hutchison, 528 hz, is the frequency of the planet Jupiter. You can see Jupiter in the night sky, if you look for the bright light directly to the right of the moon. 528 hz is known by the ancients to be the "healing frequency" and to repair DNA.”

So the "ancients" had audio spectrometers that could detect specific measurements of wavelengths... but they were still wiping their asses with their hands.

Hmm.

Unless by "ancients" she means people from the commune she was at in 2004... who wiped their asses with their hands.

http://www.apalachtimes.com/articles/waves-9306-making-sound.html

You need to read the entire article...you can't make sthis stuff up. But hey, why not believe them? It's a "self-trained" scientist who "can't replicate the work in front of unbiased observers" but he's telling the truth, dammit!

Somewhere out there, there's someone who "doesn't agree" with her, but thinks we should think "out of the box" and not dismiss her out of hand.

That someone is probably also working a lock in Illinios. Just sayin'...

Somewhere out there, there's someone who "doesn't agree" with her, but thinks we should think "out of the box" and not dismiss her out of hand.

That someone is probably also working a lock in Illinios. Just sayin'...

Wow... You just can't let it go!

WTF you talking about?

For the record... I think she is whacked... YET, it was funny when I read the article... I read "harmonics" and the first thing that came to mind was Kepler. BY no means I think she is remotely right.

Come on my dear man, let the crusade go...