HGH Testing?

MattM

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Apb9iqSr9FIM8Xw7XAa81OVDubYF?slug=nfp-20110325_will_the_players_agree_to_hgh_testing

Found this interesting article on a Pats' fans message board no less--of all the teams in the League, those guys should be the ones fearing this the most, having a history of guys like Rodney "I'm so dumb I used my own name and address and that's the only way you can get caught for this now" Harrison and where aging vets go and "miraculously" play 5 years younger and all.....

Who cares, let em use all stuff they want, it gives us better sports and makes their careers last longer, just ask Roger Clemons. Football players don't live long anyway so they should have all the help they can get.

Reminds me of the old Joe Rogan Joke "Who cares if Barry Bonds is using steroids the guy is 47 years old and looks better than he did when he was 30 get me whatever the hell he is on"

Who cares, let em use all stuff they want, it gives us better sports and makes their careers last longer, just ask Roger Clemons. Football players don't live long anyway so they should have all the help they can get.

Reminds me of the old Joe Rogan Joke "Who cares if Barry Bonds is using steroids the guy is 47 years old and looks better than he did when he was 30 get me whatever the hell he is on"

Why not resurrect the dead too. Imagine Ray Nitschke taking over for Poz.

I'l vote to end all PEDs. Let natural abilities reign.