Give Back the Nobel Peace Prize Mr. Obama

American education is going to hell-in-a-handbasket. Exhibit A above.

No one disputes that. Thank you labor unions and the left wing purveyors of the 'self esteem' movement.

Don't worry not about responding to the question. No one would understand what you wrote anyway.

No one disputes that. Thank you labor unions and the left wing purveyors of the 'self esteem' movement.

Don't worry not about responding to the question. No one would understand what you wrote anyway.

Like they understood your dreck? Stop being dumb. The sad part is that you actually believe:

"I thought we elected this President because the last guy committed the unforgivable sin of bombing Arabs who posed no threat to the US?"

:lol:

Even the Baggers are turning on the repubs in Congress. I guess nobody is loyal to a fault anymore.

It is a harsh political climate out there and nobody is geographically blessed...:P

Tea Partiers were never fully aligned with the Repubs, so it's no big deal. Barry losing the majority of independents and now some Dems? Now that's killer.

Tea Partiers were never fully aligned with the Repubs, so it's no big deal. Barry losing the majority of independents and now some Dems? Now that's killer.

Sure it is.

And I prefer to call them by their original name: Baggers. Again, for the 1,000th time... That is the name they took @ first. I mean they are a whacked out bunch of screamos... That bully their way to the microphone... Why make them relevant?

"Indictments make front pages, aquitals make the back page."

I don't read the back page.

:P

Sure it is.

Wait and see, EII. As it stands, Barry's re-election chances are slim-to-none. If the Repubs can avoid nominating a septuagenarian and a Barbie-doll to the ticket, they'll have it in the bag, so to speak.

And I prefer to call them by their original name: Baggers.

They were never known as "Tea Baggers," EII. The "Tea Party movement" got its name from the 1773 Boston Tea Party, not the Boston Tea Bag...ger. There were no tea bags (I don't know about the act of "tea bagging") back then, having been invented in 1903.

That is the thing that pisses me off, meazza. It is a civil war, let them be. I know this sounds cold. But them be.

There is a difference. You have the opinion that this is a civil war and therefore don't get involved. I can't say I disagree. Moore most likely believes they are there for oil for which I don't necessarily 100% agree.

I thought we elected this President because the last guy committed the unforgivable sin of bombing Arabs who posed no threat to the US?

The "last guy" ...

1. made those behind 911 "not a priority"

2. sent way too few after them, too few to encircle Osama when spotted at Tora Bora

3. flipped off those at war with the "not a priority," proving to every sane and rational life form in the universe that the Decider had no intention of getting the "not a priority," since local cooperation was by far our best shot

4. intentionally lied to sell out our troops in Iraq, creating the greatest ever recruiting class for the "not a priority" behind 911

The endless attempts to re-write W's lies with yet new lies and bigoted distortions is a big attempt to cover for the crime of treason by "the last guy," and until "this guy" commits treason against the US, he is infinitely preferable to the "last guy," who is a traitor, as is everyone defending him...

It had to be the case.

The concept that the "UN" and the "US" are not "one and the same" is beyond the capability of a sub human to comprehend.

US = "us" = US = UN = whatever, just kill Muslims, all of 'em... but not Mubarak, because Israel really likes him...

I have to say I agree with Moore:

Obama in the Middle

"We did the right thing in Libya" ~Boston Globe

No we didn't.

Whenever someone tries to cloak their argument for US intervention with grandiose claims of American "exceptionalism", "struggle between good and evil", "nobility" of US policy, like Murdoch's $20 million a year man does here, you know he's full of s#&@. Remember this is the same guy who demonized Hans Blix for not finding WMDs; O'Reilly, the Irish Catholic, who called the Pope senile for opposing the Iraq war.

Sure it is.

And I prefer to call them by their original name: Baggers. Again, for the 1,000th time... That is the name they took @ first. I mean they are a whacked out bunch of screamos... That bully their way to the microphone... Why make them relevant?

"Indictments make front pages, aquitals make the back page."

I don't read the back page.

:P

The tea party started out with the right idea but that lasted about a month or so as one of the founders Karl Denninger explains.