News Flash: Jason Peters is Stoopid...

Ironically, Peters had a great year in 2010. I watched a very large # of Eagles' games, and he played about the best he's ever played. But for the people agitated about this hiccup: carry on.

Very quickly - he was on the first team of the NFC pro bowl squad. For those who think that the pro bowl is a joke (despite the fact that coaches control a third of the votes and players another third), he was second team on the All-Pro squad (Jake Long and Joe Thomas were first team). The other second teamer was the excellent Sebastian Vollmer, hardly a household name. So it's not like the all-pro votes (by the writers) is a popularity contest.

At any rate, to reiterate, Peters was excellent last season -- and a far better lineman than anyone playing for the Bills.

Where are all the Peters defenders nowadays? Maybe you can defend him in court.

See what I say above. If you have anything substantive to say about his game in the 2011 season, please do.

Edited by dave mcbride

Would be awesome if the boys in blue absolutely SMOKED his AZZ after tazing and dragging his fat AZZ through the car window.

That would be my M.O. Cops and FF's don't like D'bags.

Love ya all, Go Bills!

Firemedic

Second try..........

I hope my boys in blue ABSOLUTELY SMOKED his AZZ after they tazed and dragged his fat AZZ out his car window.

Cops and FF's don't like D'bags.

Love ya all and be safe. GO BILLS!

Firemedic

Figures, NOW it posts my first.............. :)

Ironically, Peters had a great year in 2010. I watched a very large # of Eagles' games, and he played about the best he's ever played. But for the people agitated about this hiccup: carry on.

Very quickly - he was on the first team of the NFC pro bowl squad. For those who think that the pro bowl is a joke (despite the fact that coaches control a third of the votes and players another third), he was second team on the All-Pro squad (Jake Long and Joe Thomas were first team). The other second teamer was the excellent Sebastian Vollmer, hardly a household name. So it's not like the all-pro votes (by the writers) is a popularity contest.

At any rate, to reiterate, Peters was excellent last season -- and a far better lineman than anyone playing for the Bills.

See what I say above. If you have anything substantive to say about his game in the 2011 season, please do.

Have to disagree. I live near Philly and coaches and fans were not happy with his play and I do believe the Pro Bowl is a joke.

Have to disagree. I live near Philly and coaches and fans were not happy with his play and I do believe the Pro Bowl is a joke.

Agreed. I regularly get people asking me to take him back. He's his usual self. 2 amazing plays, 5 ok plays, and then a serious bonehead play. His inconsistency makes people here insane.

All that being the case, he'd be the best Bills lineman tomorrow.

Agreed. I regularly get people asking me to take him back. He's his usual self. 2 amazing plays, 5 ok plays, and then a serious bonehead play. His inconsistency makes people here insane.

All that being the case, he'd be the best Bills lineman tomorrow.

Disagree. He'd be our best TACKLE.

lawyers at league headquarters are scrambling.....i was watching the Commish in an interview....he was asked if players were subject to discipline during decertification/lockout......he was unable to answer....says he did not know the legal answer but expected all players to continue to act responsibly. "I don't know how it would apply to players in this circumstance, but it's something that I feel strongly about,"......in subsequent statements, Goodell also indicated that locked-out players will still be subject to discipline under terms of the NFL's personal conduct policy. The discipline can't be imposed until players return to work after the labor dispute is settled, but Goodell said that if violations of the policy occur during the lockout, he won't ignore it.

"It's all uncharted territory from here on out," said David Cornwell, an attorney who represents players on a variety of issues, including drug cases. "Everything that emanates from the Players Association regulating agents is suspended. And everything that emanates from the NFL regarding the regulation of players is suspended."

http://www.washingto...R1RB_story.html

This is a very interesting.

How in the heck can they enforce it after the fact?

Just maybe JP, over such a petty offense, decided to eff with the boundaries. Okay, I am giving him too much credit.

looks like both of our questionable trades w the eagles worked out great for us...we gave up peters, takeo spikes and holcolm and get eric wood, shawn nelson, danny batten and STEVE JOHNSON! Eagles get an a hole LT and and release spikes after the season.