Bacon

I love bacon. Eventually I will put hogs on my farm just for bacon.

Most people do not realize that if you let your bacon sit out a while to get to room temperature at least it will cook much better and taste much better.

Heard Mark Cuban on radio this week. He was schlepping his ABC series (The Sharks?). Inventors bring their gadgets to potential investors and they decide whether they want to back a project...he mentioned one of this week's gadgets was an alarm clock that wakes you up to the smell of bacon cooking. Sounds messy and potentially dangerous. :blink:

Heard Mark Cuban on radio this week. He was schlepping his ABC series (The Sharks?). Inventors bring their gadgets to potential investors and they decide whether they want to back a project...he mentioned one of this week's gadgets was an alarm clock that wakes you up to the smell of bacon cooking. Sounds messy and potentially dangerous. :blink:

Any product borne out of an idea that got Michael Scott's foot grilled has to be a winner, right?

If fast food joints can make their products smell like bacon I don't see why it would be tough for an alarm clock to do it.