I Am The Great Cornholio!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm a pedantic supercilious anal orifice.

If you're going to compliment me, do it right, !@#$wit.

Once again... It all has to be in black and white for you? I know what they say about the word assume, in this case we just assume. :P

For supposedly such a bright guy... What are you slumming on TSW for? Shouldn't you be taking anti-depressants instead of pullin' a "Charlie?" Let me guess... You have "Tiger Blood."

Anyway... Simmer down... It is all in fun, the last thing the board needs is another conservative to slip off the deep end! Peace!

Why bring family into it? I find this contemptible, even if you are going for a point.

:unsure: :unsure:

Family? Where did I cross the line more than others here? Point to me where I brought family in and I will edit the post. Was it the mother comment? He knows it is a joke and is not true... It never even dawned on me to take it that way. If they same reply was tossed in my direction... I know it is joke. Get some thicker skin... BUT, I will edit it... Anyway [if I can].

EDITED! Sorry Boost... It never occured to me that it would be taken personal like that. We all know it is a joke. 3rdnlng, frequently attacks me personally, along with others and my character. Again... Done deal. If it isn't too offensive, I don't mind if you leave your post/reply up.

The one I really should apologize to is 3rdnlng... I by no means wanted you to take it to heart or personally towards your family... I am truly sorry if you did.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Why bring family into it? I find this contemptible, even if you are going for a point.

Exhiled feels compelled to remind everybody here on a daily basis that he is PPP's resident ass. He says something stupid and we wipe him. It's the only way he can get stroked.

Exhiled feels compelled to remind everybody here on a daily basis that he is PPP's resident ass. He says something stupid and we wipe him. It's the only way he can get stroked.

Come man... You didn't reply until after the last few posts... It has been almost a whole day. I extended the olive branch by Boosts commentary.

Did it offend you? If it did, I will delete. If you want to say something about my post... At least be the first to comment... Be a man! Don't wait around till Boost has to go to bat for you. You say soome pretty nasty crap about me. You can dish it out BUT can't take it. Grow a set... You just don't like when I can become a bigger ass.

Do I sound like an ass now... I respect your feelings... But don't get all hurt puppy on me now. It really is true that you want to be accepted by these clowns here.

Feel free to discuss... I can do it in a respectable way.

Oh... And no way did I "want to be stroked" by anybody here... Especially after saying such a stupid thing. If anything, I am glad that Boost spoke... That is soomething that you can NEVER do... Because it is YOU that wants to be stroked.

Again.. THNX Boost... I will try to get it next time!

Come man... You didn't reply until after the last few posts... It has been almost a whole day. I extended the olive branch by Boosts commentary.

Did it offend you? If it did, I will delete. If you want to say something about my post... At least be the first to comment... Be a man! Don't wait around till Boost has to go to bat for you. You say soome pretty nasty crap about me. You can dish it out BUT can't take it. Grow a set... You just don't like when I can become a bigger ass.

Do I sound like an ass now... I respect your feelings... But don't get all hurt puppy on me now. It really is true that you want to be accepted by these clowns here.

Feel free to discuss... I can do it in a respectable way.

I wasn't anywhere near a computer until a little while ago and didn't see all of your post because I probably thought the different font and color was a signature line and I didn't bother to read it. I wasn't in the least bit offended by your earlier post. To be offended by someone you have to at least have a minimum amount of respect for them. :devil: (That's how you effectively put someone down) BTW, I put the devil emoticon in so that you would know you were being slammed.

Oh... And no way did I "want to be stroked" by anybody here... Especially after saying such a stupid thing. If anything, I am glad that Boost spoke... That is soomething that you can NEVER do... Because it is YOU that wants to be stroked.

Again.. THNX Boost... I will try to get it next time!

Edited by 3rdnlng