I Am The Great Cornholio!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taxing the way out of a spending problem is genius. Lets tax people who drive personal vehicles that get less then 20mpg, or people who wear a tie to work.

Here in NC we are one of two states that allow forced annexation. Every three or four years towns will annex new parts to gain more tax revenue. It's worse then just raising taxes and a major issue with the citizens - despite no one being for it the politicians will never repeal it.

The idea came from a failed 2009 House measure by an Oregon congressman to help cities and the environment.

“I heard about it and said, ‘Well, this is simple. Let's put it on the table,'” said Suttle. “It doesn't mean I endorse it.”

Note to Mr. Suttle: the phrase "nickel-and-diming" people is just a expression. It doesn't mean you literally need to find a way to take every nickel and dime people have.

Jesus.

Note to Mr. Suttle: the phrase "nickel-and-diming" people is just a expression. It doesn't mean you literally need to find a way to take every nickel and dime people have.

Jesus.

if this happens people will stop using Toilet paper and the **** will hit the fan.

This is a bit of a different angle on this but here goes. In SF the city forced people to install low flow toilets. Well guess what, because they use less water the sewage doesn't flow as well hence in certain parts (and it's not a small part) of the city reeks of sewage. Good job motherment.

This is a bit of a different angle on this but here goes. In SF the city forced people to install low flow toilets. Well guess what, because they use less water the sewage doesn't flow as well hence in certain parts (and it's not a small part) of the city reeks of sewage. Good job motherment.

We are all forced in this country when buying new... Unless you want get your toilet in Canada. [insert crayonz joke here]

I was wondering how that would be through the years... All through the US, one can't get a normal 3 gallon toilet... It has been that way for almost 20 years.

Are the really having problems in SF?

Really, most low flows are still the same toilet... Just with a restrictor ring... I cut that ring out with a Dremel Tool... Which allows the whole tank to flush fully.

Flushing sh*t is my passion! ;):P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

We are all forced in this country when buying new... Unless you want get your toilet in Canada. [insert crayonz joke here]

I was wondering how that would be through the years... All through the US, one can't get a normal 3 gallon toilet... It has been that way for almost 20 years.

Are the really having problems in SF?

Really, most low flows are still the same toilet... Just with a restrictor ring... I cut that ring out with a Dremel Tool... Which allows the whole tank to flush fully.

Flushing sh*t is my passion! ;):P

Aren't you confusing the word "flushing" with talking?

That too! Then again, I am actually typing/writing (if you really want to call it that). What are your issues? In YOUR own words of course. Can you introspectively examine?

No, but with your head so far up you ass I bet you could.

No, but with your head so far up you ass I bet you could.

Now that was creative!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Seriously? You don't have ANY issues about yourself that you would like to address?

People use more water because they have to flush twice.

Tell me about it!

Now they are gonna ban 100w incandes bulbs... Literally, put the E-Z Bake® oven as we knew it out of business.

Now that was creative!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Seriously? You don't have ANY issues about yourself that you would like to address?

Tell me about it!

Yes, sometimes I feel vastly superior to certain posters here that I almost feel sorry for them. If only I could be more like DCTom and have no heart. :devil:

Now they are gonna ban 100w incandes bulbs... Literally, put the E-Z Bake® oven as we knew it out of business.

What will you do in your spare time now?

Edited by 3rdnlng

There has been debate about this for years... Ever since the start of this eco-BS.

No need to get snarky... Let it go man! Thanks for the info! I have been hearing about possible issues about this for years... Plumbers in the past said that there may be these issues like these... I guess the years are gonna tell the truth. I was always worried about my house... Built in the mid-1990's with low flow devices.

Again... Thanks!

What will you do in your spare time now?

Why you so pissed? It is a new day dude?

There has been debate about this for years... Ever since the start of this eco-BS.

No need to get snarky... Let it go man! Thanks for the info! I have been hearing about possible issues about this for years... Plumbers in the past said that there may be these issues like these... I guess the years are gonna tell the truth. I was always worried about my house... Built in the mid-1990's with low flow devices.

No the years HAVE told the truth. Come take a whiff of SF.

When you think about it, it's a pretty accurate description of your job, too.

Like really? You think? Like duh! :rolleyes:

You must be a rocket surgeon... That's exactly why I said it! I am glad you are so perceptive.

No the years HAVE told the truth. Come take a whiff of SF.

Like really? You think? Like duh! :rolleyes:

Again... How perceptive... It is the rest of the country that I was alluding too. You must be a rocket surgeon too!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois