Japan repairs a destroyed highway in six days

No there is none when it comes to us working together as one society as the Japanese do. And when it comes to working together the Japanese are far superiour to us. I'm sorry if you don't see or understand that.

Here in America you hear all the time

"I'm not working with that person beacuse theyr'e black"

"I'm not working with that person because they're white."

"I'm not working with that person because they're Chinese."

Etc, etc, etc

Now does that mean the Japanese are not racists? Hell no, they're the biggest racists there are. I had a Japanese friend I worked with. When I wanted to piss her off I'd call her Korean. :lol:

If you really want to piss one off call them Okinawan!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you as careless in your work as you are in posting?

The only reason people remember the points you make is because they stand out for being so incredibly stupid.

Cut him some slack. He's put in a long, hard day of responding to every single person that will engage him in even the most peripheral manner just so he can talk about how everyone is paying attention to him. It might be the highlight of his week.

Cut him some slack. He's put in a long, hard day of responding to every single person that will engage him in even the most peripheral manner just so he can talk about how everyone is paying attention to him. It might be the highlight of his week.

It is my day off and I don't have anything better to do. I may need an intervention though! ;)

That is the thing. It seems nobody wants to meet people halfway. Some group has always got to have the upper hand.

In my best southern accent:

Why can't be all be friends! ;)

"Meet halfway?" You want to successfully operate in a society, you do so by the mores of that society. I wouldn't even visit another country thinking I'm entitled to have the residents of that country cater to my functional illiteracy, never mind live there. If I go to Paris, it's not the Parisians' responsibility to learn English to communicate with me, it's my responsibility to learn French to communicate with them.

It absolutely amazes me that that simple courtesy is somehow labelled "selfish". :wallbash:

Stew doesn't cook in a minute- and it wouldn't hurt you to learn a little Spanish or Chinese and if that is beyond you they have phone apps.

So I need a "app" to communicate in my own country? Why is it so difficult for you big happy world types to understand this is America and in America we speak English?

No there is none when it comes to us working together as one society as the Japanese do. And when it comes to working together the Japanese are far superiour to us. I'm sorry if you don't see or understand that.

Here in America you hear all the time

"I'm not working with that person beacuse theyr'e black"

"I'm not working with that person because they're white."

"I'm not working with that person because they're Chinese."

Etc, etc, etc

Now does that mean the Japanese are not racists? Hell no, they're the biggest racists there are. I had a Japanese friend I worked with. When I wanted to piss her off I'd call her Korean. :lol:

I've never heard that, my fathers generation maybe but he mocked the Irish, Italian and Polish mostly.

Climb out of your cave white boy.

Okaaaaaaaay. Come visit me sometime. I will show you around. I am almost certain there will be nobody saying what you said. Then, I am not sure you want to mingle with the unwashed masses. :P

I've never heard that, my fathers generation maybe but he mocked the Irish, Italian and Polish mostly.

True. What was your father's ancestry? My last name is Polish, family before me had to put the apostrophe in there to make it sound and look Irish... So my father and grandfather (and his brothers) could get a job on the railroad... Usually Irish and Italian were offered the jobs first. When the other workers found out they were Pollacks, when a dispute arose... All hell usually ensued!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Okaaaaaaaay. Come visit me sometime. I will show you around. I am almost certain there will be nobody saying what you said. Then, I am not sure you want to mingle with the unwashed masses. :P

Because this country has progressed to the point where there is absolutely no racism to be found. Looks like your rainbow farting unicorn button has already been delivered and you wear it proudly.

Let me change that from you hear all the time to people think? Better??

Let me change that from you hear all the time to people think? Better??

Let me put it this way, I've never seen anyone refuse to work with someone else for racial reasons- I've had people tell racial jokes, I've heard people B word, moan, and use racial slurs to insult a coworkers competence or work ethic but never refuse to work together. People hooking up, breaking up badly and then refusing to work together was the big problem.

Let me put it this way, I've never seen anyone refuse to work with someone else for racial reasons- I've had people tell racial jokes, I've heard people B word, moan, and use racial slurs to insult a coworkers competence or work ethic but never refuse to work together. People hooking up, breaking up badly and then refusing to work together was the big problem.

Ok work was the wrong word (even though I've seen that) but co-operating. I meant work together as in getting along. Wrong word on my part.

Ok work was the wrong word (even though I've seen that) but co-operating. I meant work together as in getting along. Wrong word on my part.

Do people always get together in America no but people have come together like the 9/11 responders or like how they rebuilt the roads and overpasses in California after the earthquake, they got that done in about a 1/4 the estimated time. Our military is another place where we do a fine job of getting people to come together for a common cause. I remember Westley Clark say the reason we have such a fine fighting force is the soldiers fight for their fellow squad members and officers take care of their men first.

Do people always get together in America no but people have come together like the 9/11 responders or like how they rebuilt the roads and overpasses in California after the earthquake, they got that done in about a 1/4 the estimated time. Our military is another place where we do a fine job of getting people to come together for a common cause. I remember Westley Clark say the reason we have such a fine fighting force is the soldiers fight for their fellow squad members and officers take care of their men first.

So Americans work together when:

1. There are people that are going to die if they don't (9-11 responders)

2. When there's a huge bonus at the end of the job (CA earthquake)

3. If they don't it increases the chances they will die (the military)

Yup, that's America to a T

:lol:

So Americans work together when:

1. There are people that are going to die if they don't (9-11 responders)

2. When there's a huge bonus at the end of the job (CA earthquake)

3. If they don't it increases the chances they will die (the military)

Yup, that's America to a T

:lol:

There might come a time when you consider that the good old days.