This passes as reporting nowadays?

Ramius

Why don't you guys take this **** to PPP. no one wants to read your uninformed political opinions on the football board.

+1

Not half as dangerously ignorant as the people who voted for Obama and still think he's doing a good job.

BTW, the only people who rely on one TV news outlet source are senior citizens who don't know how to use the internet...LOL

...but since it's going this way...

Interestingly enough (and no I don't have a link but yall are free to find a refutation) the majority of Obama voters thought the Republicans had control of both houses at the time. Thank God they had a Daily Show education to fall back on.

Edited by Rob's House

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not half as dangerously ignorant as the people who voted for Obama and still think he's doing a good job.

BTW, the only people who rely on one TV news outlet source are senior citizens who don't know how to use the internet...LOL

So you dislike him because you're either a partisan hack or because you're racist. I say that with confidence because there is no tangible measurable by which the economy has not improved since he was sworn in.

But keep spouting your talking points. I'm sure others incapable of critical thought will find you quite interesting. The rest of us are just watching you embarrass yourself.

Edited by Campy

So you dislike him because you're either a partisan hack or because you're racist. I say that with confidence because there is no tangible measurable by which the economy has not improved since he was sworn in.

But keep spouting your talking points. I'm sure others incapable of critical thought will find you quite interesting. The rest of us are just watching you embarrass yourself.

I guess we no longer have to wonder about what ever happened to Keith Olbermann...LMAO