Hot for teacher

jesus, i understand how easily one cross the line of appropriateness when working with juniors and seniors as they look much closer to adults than an 8th grader does. This is much tougher when you are in your early to mid 20's. However, the vast majority know when to stop crossing the line well before it gets to this, and they learn how to be professional. For a 37 year old woman, it is pretty obvious that she couldn't distinguish this line for herself, and will serve some time now.

jesus, i understand how easily one cross the line of appropriateness when working with juniors and seniors as they look much closer to adults than an 8th grader does. This is much tougher when you are in your early to mid 20's. However, the vast majority know when to stop crossing the line well before it gets to this, and they learn how to be professional. For a 37 year old woman, it is pretty obvious that she couldn't distinguish this line for herself, and will serve some time now.

I suspect most of these woman have much deeper issues that drive this behavior rather than just physical attraction. For a lot of women, by the time they are 37 guys have stopped taking a second look and some don't handle the ego hit in a productive manner.

I suspect most of these woman have much deeper issues that drive this behavior rather than just physical attraction. For a lot of women, by the time they are 37 guys have stopped taking a second look and some don't handle the ego hit in a productive manner.

Bingo!

Add equal parts:

1. High female sex drive in their 30s

2. Being married, bored, and ignored for over a decade

Then mix in some added attention, and neediness by a "young buck", and it's go time.

Again, this is nothing new. This has been happening for decades. Centuries even. But we all love the stories so much, the media is sure to make it a huge deal. Up until 1990, this was simply a Mrs Robinson case, youd high five the dude, and go on with your life. Ah, the Internet Age...

Just saying:

Liz Taylor, God rest her soul was going into her second marriage @ 19 years old when she wed a man (Michael Wilding) 20 years her senior. Yeah, she was 19... Almost 20... Yeah she was barely 18 when she got married the first time... Boy, big diffence with a 17 year old. And that was 1950 and 1952.

I am glad the law is all hung up in numbers.

:blink: :blink:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Wow, and she is married with 2 kids. Imagine being the husband and finding out that way. Niiiiiceeee...

the article said she texted "attracted to him"

ooh if im the husband i would be pissed.

actually i think i would be more upset that they had sex PERIOD.