Sammy Hagar says abducted by aliens

The tale describes how the beings tapped into his mind through a wireless connection.

"It was real," Hagar told the reporter, according to the story on MTV's Hive website. "They were plugged into me. It was a download situation ... Or, they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment."

"Red" rocker Sammy Hagar says abducted by aliens

Funny that MTV gets credit for the story on something that really came about from him being on Stern a few weeks ago.

It is amazing that he has made tens of millions off his cabo abo tequilla and that he was smart enough to start a travel agency for the rock stars in the 80's. He is a genius nutcase.

actually the rolling stone article came first...Howard Stern interviewed him last tuesday or wednesday...Stern had been referencing the rolling stone article for about a week leading up to the interview. That said, the Howard Stern interview was very good....

Just got done reading his book. Was a pretty good read as I'm a big VH and Sammy fan. He's a good business man and as stated he started a travel agency, fire sprinkler business, bike shop, Cabo Wabo bar, and sold his tequila company for 80 million dollars. If only I could be so lucky to be abducted by aliens.

was half tempted to buy his book, but this makes me think he's just ripping off Ace Frehley with all this alien nonsense.

Think they're all trying to capitalize on popularity of history channels "ancient aliens" series. It was entertaining have to admit.

It's a good book if your a Sammy fan. He's been talking about the alien stuff for years.

• 2 weeks later...

The tale describes how the beings tapped into his mind through a wireless connection.

"It was real," Hagar told the reporter, according to the story on MTV's Hive website. "They were plugged into me. It was a download situation ... Or, they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment."

"Red" rocker Sammy Hagar says abducted by aliens

Dude - he musta smoke-ed some reeealy good ganja! ;)