"Israel Lobby"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it.

You know when you'll get it?

When your head's bouncing down a flight of stairs, that's when.

Of course, it'll be the Jews' fault.

You know when you'll get it?

When your head's bouncing down a flight of stairs, that's when.

Of course, it'll be the Jews' fault.

I'm pretty sure the Mormons are the ones lopping of heads, but maybe the Jews are really at fault due to beards in a movie. I'll have to check with Dexter. Until then let's just say that irregardless of whether I get it or not when my head is rolling/bouncing, it won't matter because I'll only have roughly 30 seconds anyway. Sammy is too smart to get caught in a mousetrap anyway unless Carl has him in another one of her spells and tricks him but she is too nice to do that.

Supporting another country is OK.

Lying, bullying, bribing, and manipulating the US system to use the US military to wage war for the sole purpose of achieving another country's expansionist objectives is treason, no matter how many anti-semite cards are tossed for noticing it.

Supporting another country is OK.

Lying, bullying, bribing, and manipulating the US system to use the US military to wage war for the sole purpose of achieving another country's expansionist objectives is treason, no matter how many anti-semite cards are tossed for noticing it.

The Jews run Yugoslavia too? This crap is getting serious.

The Jews run Yugoslavia too? This crap is getting serious.

It is pretty sad that neither you nor any of your fellow Israel supporters here can actually even attempt to refute the truth about Israel and the Israel Lobby posted here.

You really don't care what is true or not. All you care about is a rather obvious fraud which originated with a murder on top of a mountain 3300 years ago...

It is pretty sad that neither you nor any of your fellow Israel supporters here can actually even attempt to refute the truth about Israel and the Israel Lobby posted here.

You really don't care what is true or not. All you care about is a rather obvious fraud which originated with a murder on top of a mountain 3300 years ago...

Is that why they burn the Bibles? Part of the coverup? This is starting to make sense but I still don't get the Yugoslavia thing.

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-05-28/world/bible.burning_1_messianic-jews-deputy-mayor-israeli-radio-and-television?_s=PM:WORLD

"Police in Israel are investigating the burning of hundreds of New Testaments in a city near Tel Aviv, an incident that has alarmed advocates of religious freedom.

Investigators plan to review photographs and footage showing "a fairly large" number of New Testaments being torched this month in the city of Or-Yehuda, a police spokesman, Micky Rosenfeld, said Wednesday.

News accounts in Israel have quoted Uzi Aharon, the deputy mayor of Or-Yehuda, as saying he organized students who burned several hundred copies of the New Testament. "

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-05-28/world/bible.burning_1_messianic-jews-deputy-mayor-israeli-radio-and-television?_s=PM:WORLD

"Police in Israel are investigating the burning of hundreds of New Testaments in a city near Tel Aviv, an incident that has alarmed advocates of religious freedom.

Investigators plan to review photographs and footage showing "a fairly large" number of New Testaments being torched this month in the city of Or-Yehuda, a police spokesman, Micky Rosenfeld, said Wednesday.

News accounts in Israel have quoted Uzi Aharon, the deputy mayor of Or-Yehuda, as saying he organized students who burned several hundred copies of the New Testament. "

1. The New Testament is only half of the Bible so please be more clear in the future. What did they do with the Old Testament half? How did they save it from the flames?

2. Are these police in Israel really investigating or is this going to be swept under the rug?

C. Is it possible that this was just a group of volunteer firemen committing arson with whatever flammable material they could find?

Don't hide that dudes face and/or Peter Pan behind your fake link.

'This situation has no equal in American political history. Why has the United States been willing to set aside its own security in order to advance the interests of another state? One might assume that the bond between the two countries is based on shared strategic interests or compelling moral imperatives. As we show below, however, neither of those explanations can account for the remarkable level of material and diplomatic support that the United States provides to Israel.'

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

'This situation has no equal in American political history. Why has the United States been willing to set aside its own security in order to advance the interests of another state? One might assume that the bond between the two countries is based on shared strategic interests or compelling moral imperatives. As we show below, however, neither of those explanations can account for the remarkable level of material and diplomatic support that the United States provides to Israel.'

"blah blah blah, I hate jews, blah blah blah"

/jt6p